- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 02/27/2024
- Website: www.allervie.com
- Company Address: 5830 Granite Pkwy #100-243, Plano, TX 75024
About AllerVie HealthBringing relief and renewed vitality to those affected with allergies, asthma, and other immunological disorders.
We view our Nurse Practitioners as leaders in our clinics. After a formal paid training period of 3-6 months, we entrust our Nurse Practitioners to operate independently in a team-based environment. While they typically run their own AllerVie clinic(s), they are supported by local and national teams of physicians, APPs, etc. When you join AllerVie, you join a team of nearly 90 practices across the country, all aligned to the same mission.
AllerVie differentiates itself from the competition by putting the Patient Experience first. We combine patient-centric providers with robust clinical-support, technology, and research programs to set the bar in allergy and asthma care. Remote patient monitoring, clinical trials, and advanced in-clinic testing are some of our core building blocks.
- Eligible for benefits the first of the following month after date of hire
- (3) major medical plan offerings
- Dental and vision plan offerings
- Supplemental benefit offerings: accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, short-term and long-term disability, supplemental life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care spending plans
- Company paid benefits: $50K basic life and AD&D insurance, Teladoc plan for employee and dependents at no cost, Employee Assistance Program to include work/life balance resources and counseling
- 401k Plan with VOYA after 6 months of AllerVie employment. Company match of 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions. 50% for the next 2% of employee contributions.
- Generous paid time off that increases with years of service
- Paid holidays
AllerVie Health is seeking a Full-Time Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our growing team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team. Allergy and Asthma experience a plus. This position is for multiple clinics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Will be required to see pediatric and adult patients
- This position will be required to travel to clinics in the greater Hartford, CT area
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical field
- Able to practice autonomously after 3 months of training
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times
AllerVie Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.