- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 02/15/2024
- Website: getinsured.com
- Company Address: 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94043
About GetInsuredWe are a company on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class cloud-based software to bring the public health sector along with us.
We are looking for someone who will provide leadership and vision to keep our cloud infrastructure compliant, reliable, secure, and scalable while keeping costs in line. Here at, we have a hybrid, multi-cloud infrastructure that supports our internal operations and that of our customers. The infrastructure runs mission critical applications that benefit millions of consumers across the country. The candidate will be expected to play a large role in building a roadmap that adopts modern trends and technologies that are relevant and proven.
To be successful in this role, you must have a strong technical background and a passion and proven track record for building and scaling modern infrastructure in cloud environments in high-performing production operations and DevOps teams.
Your responsibilities include:
· Develop and implement a strategic roadmap for the company's hybrid cloud infrastructure, including both public cloud and on-premises data centers.
· Build and manage a team of DevOps and Networking engineers to ensure the infrastructure is stable and high performing.
· Establish and maintain policies and procedures for the company's hybrid cloud operations.
· Ensure the stability, scalability, and security of the company's technology platforms and environments.
· Drive production incident management, coordinate and drive debugging production issues.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development and QA, to ensure alignment on hybrid cloud initiatives and priorities.
· Develop and manage the hybrid cloud budget, including vendor management and cost optimization initiatives.
· Identify and implement process improvements to increase operational efficiency and productivity.
· Stay up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends to inform the company's hybrid cloud roadmap.
Required skills and experience:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
· 10+ years of experience in hybrid cloud or related fields, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
· Proven experience managing teams of operations, DevOps or SRE engineers.
· Software engineering background is a big plus.
· Strong technical skills, with a deep understanding of cloud infrastructure, hybrid cloud architecture, experience with AWS and technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
· Experience with automation tools and frameworks, such as Ansible, Terraform, and Chef.
· Experience with on-premises data center management and operations.
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across departments and with external stakeholders.
· Experience managing cloud expenses