- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 02/20/2024
- Website: www.revenueanalytics.com
- Company Address: 100 Galleria Pkwy, Suite 900, Atlanta, Georgia, 30339
About Revenue AnalyticsA pioneer of Revenue Management, Revenue Analytics is an enterprise SaaS company that partners with hospitality, media, manufacturing and distribution, and passenger rail companies to solve their most complex pricing challenges.
The CS Manager owns key work streams, manages project scope, drives customer ownership, builds customer relationships, and leads cross-functional teams. They are a trusted advisor who strives to understand customer needs and challenges. In addition to project responsibilities, CS Managers are accountable for organizational development such as mentoring junior level Team Members and supporting sales and marketing efforts as needed.
Day in the Life
- Manage day-to-day product and solution support with limited leadership oversight
- Ensure successful customer adoption of our products and solutions through training, sharing best practices, managing major enhancement requests, and tackling open issues with limited oversight from leadership
- Build customer relationships by ensuring satisfaction with all deliverables
- Consistently execute product implementations with limited guidance from leadership and customers
- Enhance the team through cross-team collaboration and mentorship with junior team members
- Support business growth with activities such as identifying opportunities for additional work with current customers
- Contribute ideas and content to enhance marketing efforts with limited leadership involvement
- Proactively identifies opportunities for expansion with existing customers
- Review customer data analysis to identify actionable recommendations that drive revenue uplift
- Contribute to business development activities including development of sales materials and executing product demos when called upon
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials (Engineering, Economics or Business preferred)
- 4-6 years of customer‐facing experience in technology, product management, or consulting
- Proven ability to collaborate with senior customer executives to drive value through new strategies and tactics
- Refined presentation skills with experience communicating complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Ability to proactively manage multiple commitments and tasks across multiple customers
- Intellectual curiosity and eagerness to apply rigorous analytics to business problems
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Fluent in English, Spanish, and French
What's in it for You
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work arrangements
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Gym Reimbursement
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Awarded a 2022 Healthiest Employer by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Once again awarded a Top Workplace in Atlanta in 2022!
Who We Are
A pioneer of Revenue Management, Revenue Analytics is an enterprise SaaS company that partners with Hospitality, Media, Transportation, and Manufacturing and Distribution companies to solve their most complex pricing challenges. By leveraging powerful analytics and deep strategic experience, Revenue Analytics’ next-generation software delivers intuitive answers to help companies perfect their pricing, reclaim missed revenue, and take back their time. To learn more about how Revenue Analytics is recreating Revenue Management, visit revenueanalytics.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Revenue Analytics embraces diversity and is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a Team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.