- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/29/2022
- Website: getinsured.com
- Company Address: 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94043
About GetInsuredWe are a company on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class cloud-based software to bring the public health sector along with us.
It's truly an exciting time to be a part of GetInsured. Our vision has always been to make finding and enrolling in health insurance simple. GetInsured currently has the largest state-based marketplace footprint, and our consumer-friendly interface and decision support tools empower millions of consumers across the country to make better health plan decisions. GetInsured builds and operates award-winning cloud-based enrollment tools that serve state-based exchanges, brokers, insurers, and consumers. In addition to eligibility determination, plan selection, and enrollment technology for state agencies, the company delivers innovative agent marketing and call center tools and services.
This Product Manager role is responsible for defining and delivering stellar user experiences and solutions for GetInsured’s suite of health insurance shopping web applications, portals and integration apis.
- Research, analyze and prioritize the needs of various users and stakeholders to create a product roadmap
- Be the domain expert for module you are responsible for including metrics, understanding similar competitive products and related policies
- Write clear, detailed, attainable, and testable specifications, including process diagrams, wireframes, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and manage sprints, coordinate and drive communication, identify dependencies, facilitate decisions, and follow through on project deliverables.
- Work with and present information to clients and government officials.
- Track and communicate project status.
- Produce documentation for clients and government agencies.
- Ensure product deliverables meet business objectives.
- Proven history of successfully designing and delivering exceptional end-user experiences for web-based products and services in a Product Management role (4+ years).
- Must be a self-starter who is able to handle aggressive deadlines, juggle multiple responsibilities, and prioritize requests.
- Ability to manage constraints and project obstacles.
- Team player with an ability to work cross-functionally and with remote teams and to influence clients and team members without formal authority.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Experience with government and/or health and human services systems or programs.
- Experience with health insurance.
What we offer:
A challenging, consumer-facing problem space, where you can make an immediate impact. You’ll be wearing multiple hats and working on various projects and teams. You will get your hands dirty with the latest technologies, learn to use new tools and get the opportunity have your say in the final product. You’ll work alongside a great team that assumes the best intentions and makes every effort to show empathy and care in all interactions. We’re a well-funded and stable private company with excellent salaries, medical/dental/vision coverage, and perks. GetInsured is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Yearly Education allowance