- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/15/2023
- Website: www.allervie.com
- Company Address: 5830 Granite Pkwy #100-243, Plano, TX 75024
About AllerVie HealthBringing relief and renewed vitality to those affected with allergies, asthma, and other immunological disorders.
At AllerVie Health, our team members are unified around our mission to help patients achieve and maintain optimal health and quality of life - free from the symptoms and suffering of allergies, asthma, and related immunological conditions. From our physician and clinical roles to our administrative and operational support roles and everything in between - we change lives for the better - giving people their lives, health, and vitality back in real, tangible ways. We live every day on mission and wake up excited to tackle new challenges and provide people with health solutions.
When you join AllerVie, you join a crucial workforce that provides meaningful care and service to our allergy patients. We value the knowledge and experience you bring to AllerVie and we reward your efforts and dedication with a competitive compensation and benefits offering that allows you to perform your best with our patients. These benefits include the following for full-time employees (scheduled 30+ hours weekly):
- Eligible for benefits the first of the following month after date of hire
- (3) major medical plan offerings
- Dental and vision plan offerings
- Supplemental benefit offerings: accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, short-term and long-term disability, supplemental life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care spending plans
- Company paid benefits: $50K basic life and AD&D insurance, Teladoc plan for employee and dependents at no cost, Employee Assistance Program to include work/life balance resources and counseling
- 401k Plan with VOYA after 6 months of AllerVie employment. Company match of 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions. 50% for the next 2% of employee contributions.
- Generous paid time off that increases with years of service
- Paid holidays
A Clinic Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing all the administrative and business operations aspects of assigned AllerVie allergy clinics. Duties include overseeing and directing clinic activities, ensuring compliance with regulations, managing patient care, and assisting in the management of the budget of the practice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, and direct the day-to-day functions of the clinics and its programs and activities to ensure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction.
- Manage staff performance including supervising, coaching, training, and evaluating front office and clinical staff daily and interviewing, hiring, and training new staff.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual budget and P&L responsibilities.
- Address issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seek out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improve.
- Coordinating patient care between departments
- Scheduling and confirming deliveries and appointments.
- Working with insurance companies for prior approvals
- Managing documents and files
- Assist with inventory and ordering.
- Oversee the day-to-day functions of the office.
- Patient Financial Counseling
- Work collaboratively with healthcare providers to implement appropriate programs.
- Maintain a clean environment to ensure patient safety.
- Establish and enforce healthcare policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated leadership skills (decision making, problem solving, delegation, prioritizing) and supervisory experience is required.
- Proven budget and P&L experience and responsibilities.
- Effective communication and prioritization of provider issues.
- Competent in financial reimbursement, billing and collections, CPT, ICD9/10 and HCPCS coding and medical group operations, as well as managed care concepts.
- Competent in health care administration, clinic philosophy, policies, and operating procedures.
- Must be computer literate to include all Microsoft applications and EMR software.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good technical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Patient care focus
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Teamwork and collaboration
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, Business Administration or related field required is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in diversified positions within a medical practice with at least one year in a supervisory position.
- 7 years of healthcare management experience as a substitute in lieu of education.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
AllerVie Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.