- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/15/2023
- Website: www.allervie.com
- Company Address: 5830 Granite Pkwy #100-243, Plano, TX 75024
About AllerVie HealthBringing relief and renewed vitality to those affected with allergies, asthma, and other immunological disorders.
Allergy Associates of Hartford has recently partnered with AllerVie Health where our team members are unified around our mission to help patients achieve and maintain optimal health and quality of life -- free from the symptoms and suffering of allergies, asthma, and related immunological conditions. From our physician and clinical roles to our administrative and operational support roles and everything in between — we change lives for the better — giving people their lives, health, and vitality back in real, tangible ways. We live every day on mission and wake up excited to tackle new challenges and provide people with health solutions.
Allergy Associates/AllerVie is looking for a friendly, patient focused, and detailed oriented LPN to join our family. Our clinic sites are in Glastonbury, Vernon, Hartford & Meriden. Candidates must be available to work at any of the open locations and be flexible with the weekly schedule as determined by Practice Manager. Office hours are between 7am to 6:00pm with possible Saturday clinic hours. This position is a full-time position: 38-40 hours weekly. Salary is based on nursing experience.
- Eligible for benefits the first of the following month after date of hire
- (3) major medical plan offerings
- Dental and vision plan offerings
- Supplemental benefit offerings: accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, short-term and long-term disability, supplemental life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care spending plans
- Company paid benefits: $50K basic life and AD&D insurance, Teladoc plan for employee and dependents at no cost, Employee Assistance Program to include work/life balance resources and counseling
- 401k Plan with VOYA after 6 months of AllerVie employment. Company match of 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions. 50% for the next 2% of employee contributions.
- Generous paid time off that increases with years of service
- Paid holidays
- Act as a member of our team, including preparing patients to be seen by collecting and recording (as applicable); patient vitals, current medications, and/or Chief complaint and history.
- Obtain spirometry and Niox testing on patients demonstrating appropriate technique and patient coaching
- Prepare and administer allergy injections and allergy testing.
- Provide attention to patients in a manner that builds confidence, trust, and loyalty
- Keep exam rooms well stocked and clean
- Display a high level of professionalism in patient/parent interactions, adhering to HIPAA. Provide anticipatory guidance as to visit flow for patients upon triage
- Assist team to assure smooth office operation and delivery of excellent service through teamwork
- Ability to appropriately document activities in EMR
- Other duties as directed
Candidates should be friendly, eager to learn, good with time management, and a team player. Must hold current Connecticut LPN license, recent licensed LPN's encouraged to apply.