- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: macstadium.com
- Company Address: 3525 Piedmont Rd NE, Building, Suite 700, Atlanta, GA, 30305
About MacStadiumMacStadium is the leading provider of enterprise-class Apple Mac infrastructure-as-a-service providing scalable, reliable, and secure private clouds and dedicated servers for workloads that require macOS.
Are you looking for a rewarding position in an organization on the cutting edge of technology?
Meet MacStadium. We build cloud solutions to simplify Mac for business.
We actively participate in and influence the Apple ecosystem and have been since day one. Developers and end users at leading tech companies, large enterprises, and growing teams rely on MacStadium innovative solutions every day. We have a passionate team of hard working, hard playing professionals with a big, shared vision. Come join us as we continue to rapidly grow!
What we need:
This role is not confined to just aesthetics or the user interface; it’s about the narrative we’re telling, the problems we’re solving, and the vision we’re painting. Our Lead Product Designer will dive into the end-to-end user journey across web, API, and CLI interfaces, aligning our product offerings with the needs of our developer and DevOps engineer users.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this is preferred hybrid role located in Atlanta, GA. For the right candidate, we are open to filling the role remotely outside of the state of GA.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate closely with the Product Management team to seamlessly incorporate our overall corporate strategy into the product designs, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
- Implement the design strategy ensuring a user-centric approach from product exploration to purchase and expansion.
Customer Journey Architecture:
- Create intuitive customer journeys by enabling users to autonomously explore, understand, and expand with our products.
- Improve the purchase flow for initial user engagement and curate guided experiences.
User Research and Validation:
- Conduct thorough user research and contextual inquiries to delve deep into user needs, challenges, and aspirations.
- Create and test various design options, employing wireframing techniques, to validate assumptions and ensure alignment with user requirements.
- Design and execute effective user interviews to garner insightful feedback, ensuring our products remain aligned with user needs and market demands.
Design Execution and Testing:
- Execute the design of engaging web UI, command line interfaces, and APIs, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable user experience.
- Implement rigorous testing and validation processes to build confidence that we are delivering the right solutions.
User-Centric Design Execution:
- Use data-driven insights to understand our users’ needs, challenges, and aspirations, translating these into impactful design solutions.
- Oversee the design of engaging web UI, command line interfaces, and APIs that simplify complex processes, thereby enhancing user satisfaction and product adoption.
- Engage collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to ensure a unified user experience across all customer touchpoints.
- Foster a culture of continuous feedback and iterative design enhancements, aligning with evolving business objectives and customer expectations.
- Remain on the cutting edge of design trends, technologies, and industry standards to continually bring fresh, innovative ideas to our projects.
- Present work to Senior Leadership and clearly communicate design rationale, process and decisions while collecting feedback.
What skills and experience you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in product design, with a substantial portfolio showcasing your work within a B2B SaaS or IaaS environment.
- Proven proficiency in designing intuitive web UI, command line interfaces, and APIs.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, capable of explaining design decisions and processes to cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
What you will get:
Solid future. Beyond competitive salary and 401(k) matching, MacStadium offers continuing education, professional development, and wellness reimbursements.
Balanced life. We offer employees generous paid time-off policies, parental leave, holiday schedule, and a flexible work environment; MacStadium understands life also happens outside of work.
Day one benefits. Coverage starts on day one. We offer competitive medical insurance, health and dependent care spending accounts, health savings account, disability insurance, and company paid and voluntary life insurance.
For California, Illinois, and Colorado applicants, the compensation range is $100,000 to $150,000.