- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: macstadium.com
- Company Address: 3525 Piedmont Rd NE, Building, Suite 700, Atlanta, GA, 30305
About MacStadiumMacStadium is the leading provider of enterprise-class Apple Mac infrastructure-as-a-service providing scalable, reliable, and secure private clouds and dedicated servers for workloads that require macOS.
Are you looking for a rewarding position in an organization on the cutting edge of technology?
Meet MacStadium. We build cloud solutions to simplify Mac for business.
We actively participate in and influence the Apple ecosystem and have been since day one. Developers and end users at leading tech companies, large enterprises, and growing teams rely on MacStadium innovative solutions every day. We have a passionate team of hard working, hard playing professionals with a big, shared vision. Come join us as we continue to rapidly grow!
What we need:
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated FP&A Manager to lead our financial planning and analysis function. The FP&A Manager will be responsible for overseeing the forecasting, budgeting, and financial analysis processes, as well as providing strategic financial insights to support the organization's growth and profitability. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, a deep understanding of financial management principles, and a proven track record of driving process improvements.
Reporting to the Director, Finance, this is a hybrid role based out of our headquarters location at Piedmont Center in Atlanta, GA near the corner of Piedmont and Lenox.
What you will be doing:
- Manage and oversee the annual budgeting, forecasting, and long-range financial planning processes.
- Develop and maintain complex financial models to support decision-making across the organization.
- Analyze financial data to identify trends, risks, and opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of financial plans with strategic objectives.
- Lead the monthly financial reporting process, including variance analysis and management reporting.
- Develop and track key metrics and KPI’s.
- Drive improvements in financial processes, systems, and reporting capabilities to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly Board presentation.
- Mentor and develop FP&A team members, promoting a culture of continuous learning and professional growth.
What skills and experience you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis, with at least 2 years in a leadership role (preferred).
- Expert financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial software applications, such as NetSuite.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, financial statement analysis, and management reporting.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to lead and develop high-performing teams.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a results-driven mindset.
What you will get:
Solid future. Beyond competitive salary and 401(k) matching, MacStadium offers continuing education, professional development, and wellness reimbursements.
Balanced life. We offer employees generous paid time-off policies, parental leave, holiday schedule, and a flexible work environment; MacStadium understands life also happens outside of work.
Day one benefits. Coverage starts on day one. We offer competitive medical insurance, health and dependent care spending accounts, health savings account, disability insurance, and company paid and voluntary life insurance.