- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/15/2023
- Website: www.allervie.com
- Company Address: 5830 Granite Pkwy #100-243, Plano, TX 75024
About AllerVie HealthBringing relief and renewed vitality to those affected with allergies, asthma, and other immunological disorders.
At West Texas Allergy/AllerVie Health, our team members are unified around our mission to help patients achieve and maintain optimal health and quality of life - free from the symptoms and suffering of allergies, asthma, and related immunological conditions. From our physician and clinical roles to our administrative and operational support roles and everything in between - we change lives for the better - giving people their lives, health, and vitality back in real, tangible ways. We live every day on mission and wake up excited to tackle new challenges and provide people with health solutions.
When you join West Texas Allergy/AllerVie, you join a crucial workforce that provides meaningful care and service to our allergy patients. We value the knowledge and experience you bring to AllerVie and we reward your efforts and dedication with a competitive compensation and benefits offering that allow you to offer your best to our patients. These benefits include the following for full-time employees:
- Eligible for benefits the first of the following month after date of hire
- (3) major medical plan offerings
- Dental and vision plan offerings
- Supplemental benefit offerings: accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, short-term and long-term disability, supplemental life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care spending plans
- Company paid benefits: $50K basic life and AD&D insurance, Teladoc plan for employee and dependents at no cost, Employee Assistance Program to include work/life balance resources and counseling
- 401k Plan with VOYA after 6 months of AllerVie employment. Company match of 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions. 50% for the next 2% of employee contributions.
- Generous paid time off that increases with years of service
- Paid holidays
West Texas Allergy/AllerVie is hiring an Office Manager to become part of our growing team! We are looking for candidates with a great attitude, a high level of professionalism, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Practice Manager with day-to-day functions of the office
- Grow the biologics program
- Assist with sending and processing insurance claims (primary and secondary)
- Sending and completing faxes and emails
- Working with insurance companies for prior approvals
- Managing documents and files
- Assist with inventory and ordering
- Patient Financial Counseling
- Maintain a clean environment to ensure patient safety
- Be in the Midland/Odessa area - job is not remote
Required Skills and Abilities:
- MUST have previous experience in healthcare or medical fields
- Experience in medical billing and coding
- Experience in medical customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good technical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.
AllerVie Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.