- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/15/2023
- Website: www.allervie.com
- Company Address: 5830 Granite Pkwy #100-243, Plano, TX 75024
About AllerVie HealthBringing relief and renewed vitality to those affected with allergies, asthma, and other immunological disorders.
At AllerVie Health, our team members are unified around our mission to help patients achieve and maintain optimal health and quality of life - free from the symptoms and suffering of allergies, asthma, and related immunological conditions. From our physician and clinical roles to our administrative and operational support roles and everything in between - we change lives for the better - giving people their lives, health, and vitality back in real, tangible ways. We live every day on mission and wake up excited to tackle new challenges and provide people with health solutions.
AllerVie Health is a leading provider of allergy and immunology services in the United States comprising mission-driven leadership, board-certified physicians, skilled advanced practice providers, and team members passionate about best-in-class patient care.
We put our patients at the center of everything we do and are committed to setting and delivering the gold-standard in allergy and immunology services to those in our care. We believe that all Americans deserve access to evidence-based allergy diagnostics and treatments, as well as the advancements and innovations in allergy therapeutics derived from our participation in clinical research studies. Our collegial network of board-certified allergists and medical advisory board drive clinical and operational best practices across the organization ensuring that patients are receiving the best in life changing care every day — the ultimate AllerVie experience.
Hear what our leading physicians say about being part of the AllerVie Health team:
"Joining AllerVie Health has allowed me to fulfill my aspiration to practice at a full-service allergy clinic where I can offer comprehensive, cutting-edge treatment for a wider array of immunologic and allergic diseases and advance patient care by participating in clinical research. With AllerVie as a partner, I truly feel I have my dream career."
Dr. John Anderson
We are seeking to add a dynamic and innovative physician to our growing practice. We are excited for the expansion in this area and the ability to welcome another industry leading Board-Certified Allergist to the Team at All.
When you join AllerVie, you join a crucial workforce that provides meaningful care and service to our allergy patients. We value the knowledge and experience you bring to AllerVie and we reward your efforts and dedication with a competitive compensation and benefits offering that allow you to offer your best to our patients. These benefits include the following for full-time employees (scheduled 30+ hours weekly):
- Eligible for benefits the first of the following month after date of hire
- (3) major medical plan offerings
- Dental and vision plan offerings
- Supplemental benefit offerings: accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, short-term and long-term disability, supplemental life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care spending plans
- Company paid benefits: $50K basic life and AD&D insurance, Teladoc plan for employee and dependents at no cost, Employee Assistance Program to include work/life balance resources and counseling
- 401k Plan with VOYA after 6 months of AllerVie employment. Company match of 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions. 50% for the next 2% of employee contributions.
- Generous paid time off that increases with years of service
- Paid holidays
AllerVie Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.