- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/17/2023
- Website: plextrac.com
- Company Address: 110 Main Street, Boise, ID, 83702
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About PlexTracPlexTrac's mission is to empower and equip every security professional to identify and accomplish the right security work.
PlexTrac, Inc. is a cybersecurity company on a mission to empower security teams to identify and eliminate the biggest threats to their environments. The PlexTrac platform enables the automated reporting and tracking of cybersecurity risks and allows for enhanced collaboration across the enterprise. PlexTrac takes purple teaming to the next level and is changing the paradigm around continuous security assessment and validation. This innovative approach has allowed PlexTrac to gain significant traction among companies and teams of all sizes, including several of the Fortune 500.
Having recently closed a $70 million Series B funding round as of February 2022, PlexTrac is poised for exponential growth and is seeking top notch talent for strategic roles to join the team. Candidates interested in leveraging extensive professional experience to build innovative programs around a new concept in the cybersecurity market and who love working in a fast-paced, energetic start-up environment should apply!
PlexTrac Mission and Culture is to empower teams to win the right cybersecurity battles. PlexTrac is culturally a mission-oriented organization, by which we mean that we seek to make the lives of our customers better knowing that their improved efficiency and effectiveness has a direct impact on the security of our world. Likewise, we seek to improve the lives of our employees by creating a workplace in which they can flourish professionally and personally. We are flexible, creative, collaborative, detail oriented, humble, hard workers who practice what we preach. Those attributes in our team members lead to and are rewarded with a fast-paced, never boring, fun loving work environment — whether we are physically or virtually present with one another.
Our core values describe us as humans and leaning into them is how we define success:
- Integrity through transparency and accountability
- Aggressive innovation
- Positively impact people
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Customer Success Engineer to join our dynamic team. This role will be responsible for building strong relationships with customers, understanding their technical needs, and providing timely and effective technical and product guidance and/or assistance to ensure their success with our products/services.
Collaborating with cross-functional teams and acting as a bridge between customers and internal teams to drive customer satisfaction and product improvement is needed to be successful in this role.
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for assigned customers, understanding their technical requirements and challenges
- Provide technical guidance and support to customers during onboarding, implementation, and throughout the customer lifecycle
- Troubleshoot technical issues, identify root causes, and work collaboratively with internal teams (such as engineering, product, and support) to resolve customer problems
- Assist customers in configuring and customizing our products to meet their specific requirements
- Deliver technical product demonstrations and training sessions to educate customers about product features and best practices
- Document customer interactions, technical solutions, and best practices to build a knowledge base for the team and customers
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities by understanding customer needs and suggesting relevant products/services
- Gather customer feedback and insights and communicate them to the product and engineering teams to drive continuous improvement of our offerings
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a smooth handover from the sales process to post-sales support
- Create customer-facing knowledge articles to drive self-service within our external and internal customer base
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering) or equivalent practical experience
- 5-8 years of previous experience in a customer-facing technical role such as technical support, solutions engineering, or customer success
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to quickly understand and communicate complex technical concepts
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with a customer-centric mindset
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Proficiency in using customer relationship management (CRM) tools and support ticketing systems
- Familiarity with relevant technologies, platforms, and programming languages depending on the company's products/services Some technologies include: cloud hosting services, familiarity with Bash and Python, Linux OS’s to include Ubuntu and Red Hat. SSH to servers, file permissions, navigation, editing files, port forwarding, proxies, GitHub to include creating and pulling PRs, email server setup
- Familiarity with file types such as json, xml, csv
- Familiarity with Docker (Kubernetes is a plus as well), noSQL and SQL databases (Couchbase and Postgres), Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Proactive attitude, self-motivated, and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Willingness to adapt in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience in a fast paced and/or start-up environment
- Competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible work schedule - WFH, WFO
- Flexible Time Off
- World Class Culture
The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD [$70,000.00] to [$120,000.00] per year. PlexTrac utilizes different base pay ranges for different work localities, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently based on their home market. The range above reflects the potential base pay across the U.S. for this role; the specific applicable base pay range will depend on the candidate’s work location. In addition to a candidate’s work location, an individual’s base pay will also depend on a number of factors, such as complexity and responsibility of the posted role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time. This is a U.S. based role.
At PlexTrac, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including merit increases, annual bonus and equity options. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role. Benefits listed here vary depending on the nature of employment the Company and the employee’s work location. Employees also have access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan, employee-paid short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, uncapped time-off, and several paid holidays.
PlexTrac provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. If you require assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruitment process, please send a request via email to HR@plextrac.com.