- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 09/15/2023
- Website: www.axuall.com
- Company Address: 724 Prospect Ave, Cleveland, Ohio, 44115
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About AxuallBuilt with leading healthcare systems, Axuall is a workforce intelligence company built on top of a national real-time practitioner data network. Axuall empowers healthcare leaders to make better and faster decisions to meet patient demand, improve economic efficiencies, and reduce provider burnout.
Built with leading healthcare systems, Axuall is a workforce intelligence company built on top of a national real-time practitioner data network. It enables healthcare systems, staffing firms, telehealth, and health plans to dramatically reduce onboarding and enrollment time while also providing unique, powerful data insights for network planning, analytics, and reporting. Its network streamlines the secure sharing of digitally verified credentials between clinicians, authorized verifiers, and organizations that require this information quickly and continuously to meet patient demand, ensure clinical coverage, and maximize revenue capture.
In 2023, Axuall closed its series B round of financing, bringing its total capital raised to more than $41 million. Axuall's investors and the organizations they represent comprise over two dozen of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that recognize the imperative to improve clinical workforce efficiency amidst significant economic and staffing challenges. Axuall intends to scale its team rapidly in 2023/2024 as it expands its customer base and develops new products that leverage its national network.
About the Role
The Accountant & Business Analyst will be a key contributor in driving Axuall’s next stage of rapid growth. Under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer, you will lead general accounting and financial processes and assist in budgeting, modeling, forecasting and analysis across the business. You will partner closely with management and cross-functional teams to support financials and develop complex analysis and reports to support various business needs and revenue growth.
What You'll Do
- Support all the financial and accounting needs across the business to ensure alignment with the operational budget while meeting the organizational financial goals
- Prepare financial reports for management and create supporting documentation for quarterly board meetings
- Update financial reports for investor requests on a monthly, quarterly, or as need basis
- Ensure overall compliance with policies, procedures, and finance and accounting regulations
- Develop and prepare insightful reporting and analyses to communicate business performance to key internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with the senior leadership team to develop reporting to determine product investment and associated revenue
- Coordinate and prepare monthly reports, quarterly and annual forecasts, providing variance analysis and meeting with budget owners to assess performance
- Identify, report, and reconcile accounting discrepancies, budget variances, and areas of financial risk
- Enter and monitor general ledger transactions, categorize records, create/monitor rules and credit card spend in Ramp, and maintain accounts and reports
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Work with external auditors and relay relevant information as needed for the annual audit and tax returns
- Partner with the commercial leadership team to provide commission reports and monitor in Salesforce
- Partner with our data and reporting teams to manage our billing process end to end and serve as the primary internal point of contact for billing questions
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly, and end of year financial statements and reports/dashboards
- Partner with Human Resources to manage insurance payments and audits, onboard new employees, set up state withholding and unemployment insurance accounts, and answer any employee payroll, benefit, and tax related inquiries
- Coordinate payroll processing and maintain journal entries
What You Bring
- 3+ years of general finance and accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field; or equivalent years of experience
- Experience with healthcare data and services is preferred
- Experience working in QuickBooks, Excel, Tableau and credit card/expense management software, i.e. Ramp
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Ability to work independently while providing the Chief Financial Officer with updates
- Strong level of accuracy that allows for near perfect and high quality work
- Ability to decipher business challenges and develop effective solutions that align with company goals
- Excellent written and relationship management skills
What You'll Get From Us
We offer a wide range of benefits for our team including comprehensive health insurance, unlimited PTO/vacation days, remote work flexibility, 401(k) with employer match, fitness stipend, travel-to-work stipend, continuous education support, and paid family leave.
Axuall is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.