- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 09/15/2023
- Website: www.axuall.com
- Company Address: 724 Prospect Ave, Cleveland, Ohio, 44115
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About AxuallBuilt with leading healthcare systems, Axuall is a workforce intelligence company built on top of a national real-time practitioner data network. Axuall empowers healthcare leaders to make better and faster decisions to meet patient demand, improve economic efficiencies, and reduce provider burnout.
Built with leading healthcare systems, Axuall is a workforce intelligence company built on top of a national real-time practitioner data network. It enables healthcare systems, staffing firms, telehealth, and health plans to dramatically reduce onboarding and enrollment time while also providing unique, powerful data insights for network planning, analytics, and reporting. Its network streamlines the secure sharing of digitally verified credentials between clinicians, authorized verifiers, and organizations that require this information quickly and continuously to meet patient demand, ensure clinical coverage, and maximize revenue capture.
In 2023, Axuall closed its series B round of financing, bringing its total capital raised to more than $41 million. Axuall's investors and the organizations they represent comprise over two dozen of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that recognize the imperative to improve clinical workforce efficiency amidst significant economic and staffing challenges. Axuall intends to scale its team rapidly in 2023/2024 as it expands its customer base and develops new products that leverage its national network.
About the Role
Axuall is looking for a Senior Technical Integrations Manager to join the Client Services Team. In this role, you will be at the center of our mission, working directly with our clients and with internal teams to launch Axuall and make our technology available to clinicians and medical staff who need it. The ideal candidate brings a passion to improve healthcare operations and world-class project management, technical expertise, customer relationship and cross-functional collaboration skills.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for people who feel comfortable taking on bold initiatives, who are both highly accountable and self-empowered. Some of the specific functions and responsibilities of this role include:
- Work within established frameworks and provide input for thoughtful evolution through research, data analysis, and mapping of existing customer workflows, roles, and requirements into our product implementation models
- Develop customer-specific integration strategies tailored to their unique data requirements.
- Enhance and develop our go-to-market integration offerings for customer/vendor application data integrations
- Support technical sales discovery and design with potential customers
- Populate and improve templates and checklists that define a fantastic onboarding experience for our customers
- Execute client training and other onboarding tasks, ensuring successful launch
- Follow through with clients to hold them accountable as they adapt to Axuall and invite their clinician populations
- Align with and report on customer-facing OKRs including clinician wallet activation
- Monitor new client performance and address any open issues to ensure timely resolution and great experience
- Maintain expert level product knowledge of existing and new features and functionality
- Document client feedback and themes to support ongoing process and product enhancement efforts
What You Bring
Candidates for the Senior Technical Integrations Manager must demonstrate extensive hands-on experience and knowledge of industry best practices in the functions listed above. Specific requirements include:
- 5+ years of experience in consulting and/or project management within healthcare administration and/or human resource settings
- Experience in a Client Implementation, Deployment, Client Success, or B2B Technical Account Management role in Healthcare
- Experience in technical sales support
- Strong experience with and ability to use and troubleshoot API's
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrable and reference-backed track record of success within large healthcare enterprises with process re-engineering, technical implementation, and change management
- Provide at least two client references representative of Axuall’s customer base (large healthcare systems)
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Exceptional technical competence and an aptitude for learning new systems and translating complex technical solution into actionable solutions
- You’re resourceful, creative and able to find innovative ways to achieve results
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Able to work both individually and collaboratively within a team environment
What You'll Get From Us
We offer a wide range of benefits for our team including comprehensive health insurance, unlimited PTO/vacation days, remote work flexibility, 401(k) with employer match, fitness stipend, travel-to-work stipend, continuous education support, and paid family leave.
Axuall is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.