- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 09/15/2023
- Website: www.elligohealthresearch.com
- Company Address: 11612 Bee Cave Rd, Austin, Texas, 78738, US
About Elligo Health ResearchElligo Health Research accelerates clinical trials through healthcare with access to over 150 million known patients and their HIPAA-compliant healthcare data, propriety technology, fully powered healthcare-first facilities, and supported research sites. Elligo’s Research Partner Services enable healthcare practices and research sites to seamlessly participate in clinical trials.
The Trial Placement Specialist is responsible for the preparation of high-quality, customer-facing
deliverables to ensure research sites are selected for clinical studies.
- The Trial Placement Specialist works as a liaison between different internal stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met on schedule
- Coordinate outreach to investigative sites to obtain protocol specific feedback
- Prepare, manage, and review written FQs and proposal responses both in terms of content and presentation
- Provide project updates to internal and external stakeholders on schedule
- Seek input from various department to ensure content is complete, accurate, and timely
- Maintain various department templates in line with company branding and pricing strategy
- Ensures accurate and up-to-date tracking in applicable systems
- Maintains database (Salesforce or equivalent) of existing and prospective client information and communications
- Participate in teleconference and live meetings and training
- Perform other duties as required by the department or leadership
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of clinical research operations experience is preferred
- Available for full time position (Monday – Friday, 8 Hours Per Day)
- Proven ability to be careful, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem-solve unstructured or ambiguous challenges
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal.
- Strong customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Working knowledge of Docs, Spreadsheets and PowerPoint (Preferred)
- Self-starter who thrives in a collaborative, yet remote team environment
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and must work a minimum of 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. More in-depth information can be found in SOP's, working guidelines, policies, etc.
Elligo is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Elligo are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Elligo will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. In addition, Elligo will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.