- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 09/21/2023
- Website: www.elligohealthresearch.com
- Company Address: 11612 Bee Cave Rd, Austin, Texas, 78738, US
About Elligo Health ResearchElligo Health Research accelerates clinical trials through healthcare with access to over 150 million known patients and their HIPAA-compliant healthcare data, propriety technology, fully powered healthcare-first facilities, and supported research sites. Elligo’s Research Partner Services enable healthcare practices and research sites to seamlessly participate in clinical trials.
The Site Development Specialist (SDS) plays a key role in ensuring that Elligo PoweredBy® sites are qualified to conduct and execute the clinical studies effectively and efficiently. Is the primary point of contact for new Elligo Traditional sites. The SDS provides Study Management support to all sites or practices where trial support is needed.
- This position requires 50-75% travel
- Provides site set up expertise to ensure new Elligo sites are in a position to qualify for and conduct clinical trials as quickly as possible after identification
- Evaluates site equipment needs and works with others at Elligo to ensure the appropriate research infrastructure is in place
- Assists with new investigator and site/practice staff training
- When applicable, serves as the study management point of contact for feasibility, PSVs, etc after practice handover and before a study manager/coordinator has been identified
- Assists with training and onboarding (where appropriate) of new study staff (CRC) at sites/practices
- Assists with the interviews for new CRC staff
- Facilitates pre-study, site qualification, study initiation, monitoring visits and study close out activities for PoweredBy® sites
- Verifies the SDS playbook is followed for site set up, relationships and interactions
- Works with site personnel and Elligo project leads to monitor and assure Elligo/PoweredBy® services are delivered on time and with accuracy and completeness
- Manages documentation for all Elligo/PoweredBy® sites including training & development, SOPs
- Provides oversight of new CRC hires for up to 6 months to ensure they are competent in their role
- Works to cultivate productive relationships between site/practice and study personnel which will result in ongoing cooperation related to the coordination of research procedures, study visits and follow-up
- Maintains confidentiality, prioritizes and manages work effectively and provides exceptional customer service internally and externally
- Demonstrates knowledge of the Company’s clinical research studies
- Works cross functionally with other departments/groups
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required
- BS/BA in Life Science or related discipline. CCRC/CCRP certification preferred.
- Requires a minimum 4 yrs experience coordinating clinical research studies at a healthcare site (including Industry-sponsored research studies) or equivalent experience such as that of a Clinical Research Associate
- Demonstrated ability in positive relationship building, with strong verbal and written skills required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail a must
- Demonstrated proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software (MS Office skills such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Strong organization/prioritization skills for the management of multiple concurrent projects
The primary skill sets needed to be successful in this position include: project and personnel management, logical thinking, prioritization proficiencies, a “can-do” attitude, interpersonal and team building skills, along with the ability to adapt quickly to changing business conditions
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and must work a minimum of 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. More in-depth information can be found in SOP's, working guidelines, policies, etc.
Elligo is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Elligo are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Elligo will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. In addition, Elligo will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.