- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 09/17/2023
- Website: medixinfusion.com
- Company Address: , Addison, Texas
About Medix InfusionMedix Infusion is a provider of ambulatory and home infusion therapy and specialty pharmacy services. The Company currently manages nine clinics throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.
Medix Infusion is currently seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Document Review Specialist to join our team. The role is an administrative position that will be responding to a high volume of intake requests. Top candidates will have exceptional interpersonal skills and be organizational savvy with a strong aptitude for customer service. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation and benefits.
- 2–3 years’ experience within a Triage environment supporting intake and scheduling team members preferred.
- Ability to create and maintain accurate, timely, and compliant case records.
- Experience solving customer service issues and prioritizing tasks appropriately.
- Passion for delivering a positive customer | patient experience.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Maintain triage responsibilities including prioritizing and queuing fax requests.
- Responding to electronic referrals by creating new patient records/intake forms and channeling these appropriately.
- Review hard copy paperwork received for new and existing patients and streamline these to relevant team members.
- Assist in answering and routing phone calls.
- Scan/Upload and organize documents.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Reasons to Work at Medix Infusion
- Excellent Culture as ranked by our own employees (NPS Score)
- We Put the Patient First – Treating Others the Way We Want Ourselves or Our Family Treated
- We Do the Right Thing…
- Team Matters – We Always Assume Positive Intent
- Health Insurance (Company pays approx. 70% of medical coverage chosen)
- Dental/Vision Insurance (voluntary)
- Paid Time Off – tiered plan based on tenure starting at 120 hours annually
- Paid holidays – 7 days per year
- $50,000 life insurance/$50,000 AD&D Employer Paid (additional Voluntary Life/AD&D products available)
- Disability income protection plan (optional)
- 401 (k) savings plan and company match