- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 09/17/2023
- Website: medixinfusion.com
- Company Address: , Addison, Texas
About Medix InfusionMedix Infusion is a provider of ambulatory and home infusion therapy and specialty pharmacy services. The Company currently manages nine clinics throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.
Medix Infusion provides personalized home and in suite infusion therapy services for patients with chronic or acute conditions. Our expert team is dedicated to making each patient’s journey as easy as possible. We provide medical infusion therapies, including anti-infectives, biologics, IVIG, and other injectable and infusion treatments.
Medix Infusion's Mission: To connect chronically ill and high-acuity patients with infusion therapy by providing convenient, compassionate care within rural, suburban, and other under-served communities.
We have an immediate opening for a team-orientated career opportunity to join our company as a Full time Clinical Review Nurse (LVN or RN).
- Review and follow up on all incoming and existing therapy orders for clinical safety, accuracy and required components of a medication order.
- Maintain knowledge of regulations and requirements through review of regulations and or policies.
- Research and obtain additional data, consult with referring office, Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Manger, and Medical Director when necessary.
- Act as a resource for patients and intake team.
- Maintains quality and productivity standards, and ensure reviews are conducted within required timeframe.
- Thoroughly and accurately document all communications regarding a clinical review process in work flow solution software.
- Ability to work some weekends
- Demonstrated knowledge of infection prevention and patient safety protocols.
- Knowledge of PICC line management is preferred
- Active LVN or RN license in Texas is required.
- Previous experience with insurance verification, denials, appeals, or clinical review required
- ACLS is required at time of hire.
*THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION. This is located in our Addison, Texas office.
REASONS TO WORK AT MEDIX INFUSION
- Excellent Culture as ranked by our own employees (NPS Score)
- We Put the Patient First – Treating Others the Way We Want Ourselves or Our Family Treated
- We Do the Right Thing…
- Team Matters – We Always Assume Positive Intent
- Health Insurance (Company pays approx. 70% of medical coverage chosen)
- Dental/Vision Insurance (voluntary)
- Paid Time Off – tiered plan based on tenure starting at 120 hours annually
- Paid holidays – 7 days per year
- $50,000 life insurance/$50,000 AD&D Employer Paid (additional Voluntary Life/AD&D products available)
- Disability income protection plan (optional)
- 401(k) savings plan and company match