- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/17/2023
- Website: plextrac.com
- Company Address: 110 Main Street, Boise, ID, 83702
About PlexTracPlexTrac's mission is to empower and equip every security professional to identify and accomplish the right security work.
PlexTrac, Inc. is a cybersecurity company on a mission to empower security teams to identify and eliminate the biggest threats to their environments. The PlexTrac platform enables the automated reporting and tracking of cybersecurity risks and allows for enhanced collaboration across the enterprise. PlexTrac takes purple teaming to the next level and is changing the paradigm around continuous security assessment and validation. This innovative approach has allowed PlexTrac to gain significant traction among companies and teams of all sizes, including several of the Fortune 500.
Having recently closed a $70 million Series B funding round as of February 2022, PlexTrac is poised for exponential growth and is seeking top notch talent for strategic roles to join the team. Candidates interested in leveraging extensive professional experience to build innovative programs around a new concept in the cybersecurity market and who love working in a fast-paced, energetic start-up environment should apply!
PlexTrac Mission and Culture is to empower teams to win the right cybersecurity battles. PlexTrac is culturally a mission-oriented organization, by which we mean that we seek to make the lives of our customers better knowing that their improved efficiency and effectiveness has a direct impact on the security of our world. Likewise, we seek to improve the lives of our employees by creating a workplace in which they can flourish professionally and personally. We are flexible, creative, collaborative, detail oriented, humble, hard workers who practice what we preach. Those attributes in our team members lead to and are rewarded with a fast-paced, never boring, fun loving work environment — whether we are physically or virtually present with one another.
Our core values describe us as humans and leaning into them is how we define success:
- Integrity through transparency and accountability
- Aggressive innovation
- Positively impact people
The Staff Accountant will ultimately be responsible for managing accounts payable, cash, prepaids and other general month end closing activities. This role requires excellent customer service and organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment. General experience with QuickBooks, and or a SaaS environment is a plus but not required. Join our team today!
- Manage accounts payable set up and maintenance of vendors, invoice processing, approval and payments, including communicating and onboarding new customers
- Review and reconcile vendor statements and resolve discrepancies
- Assist with managing company credit cards, travel administration and reimbursement systems such as Concur
- Manage accounts receivable invoicing, collections and sales order processing in cooperation with the sales operations team
- Assist in the month-end and year-end closing processes, ensuring transactions are in accordance with GAAP, and internal policies and procedures are followed
- Assist with tax related issues and requirements
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies
- Assist in the creation of ad-hoc reporting in a rapid and efficient manner
- Document, educate and consult with the sales team on all matters relating to contracts, sales, and billing
- Assist with system implementations as needed
- Operate and maintain systems supporting the provisioning of new customers, applications, and features
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management and cross-functional teams
- BA in accounting or related experience
- 2+ years of experience in accounting or a related field
- Proficient in microsoft word and excel including the creation and use of formulas
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Basic comprehension of the transactional flow through various systems to monitor and ensure accurate financial results
- Key knowledge with common ERP systems including sub-modules, including the development, implementation and/or maintenance of one or more accounting systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Takes ownership to seek efficient processes and improvements
- Competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible work schedule - WFH, WFO
- Flexible Time Off
- World Class Culture
The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD [$65,000.00] to [$95,000.00] per year. PlexTrac utilizes different base pay ranges for different work localities, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently based on their home market. The range above reflects the potential base pay across the U.S. for this role; the specific applicable base pay range will depend on the candidate’s work location. In addition to a candidate’s work location, an individual’s base pay will also depend on a number of factors, such as complexity and responsibility of the posted role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time.
At PlexTrac, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including merit increases, annual bonus and equity options. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role. Benefits listed here vary depending on the nature of employment the Company and the employee’s work location. Employees also have access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan, employee-paid short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, uncapped time-off, and several paid holidays.
PlexTrac provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. If you require assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruitment process, please send a request via email to HR@plextrac.com.