- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: getinsured.com
- Company Address: 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94043
- Salary Range: $50,376 - $217,442
About GetInsuredWe are a company on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class cloud-based software to bring the public health sector along with us.
It's truly an exciting time to be a part of GetInsured. Our vision has always been to make finding and enrolling in health insurance simple. GetInsured currently has the largest state-based marketplace footprint, and our consumer-friendly interface and decision support tools empower millions of consumers across the country to make better health plan decisions. GetInsured builds and operates award-winning cloud-based enrollment tools that serve state-based exchanges, brokers, insurers, and consumers. In addition to eligibility determination, plan selection, and enrollment technology for state agencies, the company delivers innovative agent marketing and call center tools and services.
As a Data Analyst with at GetInsured, you will:
- Own, improve, and automate assigned day-to-day data operations tasks, using SSIS, PowerShell, SQL scripts, stored procedures, and functions. Day-to-day tasks will include the following or similar:
- Integrated client billing data synchronization with third-party vendor, including maintenance of SSIS, SQL and PowerShell scripts, data remediation, and vendor communications.
- Enrollment data updates between our platform and client systems using standard data layouts and tools, including identifying and resolving data discrepancies.
- Work with clients on data transfer and integration details, including file layout, extract, and delivery requirements.
- Diagnose, research, and resolve technical issues independently or with other team members.
- Conduct root cause analysis and understand impact for data feed issues, present findings and proposed solutions.
- Develop scripts to process data to support business analysis, benchmarking, and optimization efforts, including independently creating data sets for analysis.
- Work with engineering, IT, and other teams to identify and validate ongoing improvements for fixes.
- Be responsible for updating documentation of data operations processes and procedures.
- Have a minimum of 3 years technical and execution experience in data operations or data management organization.
- Have advanced knowledge of SQL Server services development and maintenance, including SSIS, stored procedures and functions.
- Have experience with Python to process data in CSV and XLSX formats
- Have experience using PowerShell to automate tasks.Have excellent analysis and data logic skills.
- Have the ability to collaborate and effectively engage with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Have the proven ability to manage priorities and timelines with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Be detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to anticipate potential future issues.
- Familiarity with basic Web and Network Stacks that include:
- IIS Web Server
- Basic C# and Java
- Cloud based VMs
- Understanding of how DNS and Firewalls workNice to have
- Experience with accounting and billing systems
- Familiarity with the health insurance industry
- Familiarity with Secure Data Practices
- Data Encryption via PGP
- Familiarity with Ticketing Systems (eg Jira)
What we offer:
A challenging, consumer-facing problem space, where you can make an immediate impact. You’ll be wearing multiple hats and working on various projects and teams. You will get your hands dirty with the latest technologies, learn to use new tools and get the opportunity have your say in the final product. You’ll work alongside a great team that assumes the best intentions and makes every effort to show empathy and care in all interactions. We’re a well-funded and stable private company with excellent salaries, medical/dental/vision coverage, and perks. GetInsured is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Yearly Education allowance
- A competitive base salary (geography/location and experience may impact compensation)