- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 03/07/2023
- Website: www.allervie.com
- Company Address: 5830 Granite Pkwy #100-243, Plano, TX 75024
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About AllerVie HealthBringing relief and renewed vitality to those affected with allergies, asthma, and other immunological disorders.
At AllerVie Health, our team members are unified around our mission to help patients achieve and maintain optimal health and quality of life - free from the symptoms and suffering of allergies, asthma, and related immunological conditions. From our physician and clinical roles to our administrative and operational support roles and everything in between - we change lives for the better - giving people their lives, health, and vitality back in real, tangible ways. We live every day on mission and wake up excited to tackle new challenges and provide people with health solutions.
When you join AllerVie, you join a crucial workforce that provides meaningful care and service to our allergy patients. We value the knowledge and experience you bring to AllerVie and we reward your efforts and dedication with a competitive compensation and benefits offering that allow you to offer your best to our patients. These benefits include the following for full-time employees (scheduled 30+ hours weekly):
- Eligible for benefits the first of the following month after date of hire
- (3) major medical plan offerings
- Dental and vision plan offerings
- Supplemental benefit offerings: accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, short-term and long-term disability, supplemental life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care spending plans
- Company paid benefits: $50K basic life and AD&D insurance, Teladoc plan for employee and dependents at no cost, Employee Assistance Program to include work/life balance resources and counseling
- 401k Plan with VOYA after 6 months of AllerVie employment. Company match of 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions. 50% for the next 2% of employee contributions.
- Generous paid time off that increases with years of service
- Paid holidays
The Staff Accountant will prepare and maintain financial records to track the organizations assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process invoices for inventory and other expenses/services from our intercompany suppliers
- Reconciliation of sub-ledgers to GL for each intercompany supplier and customer account
- Review mirrored ledger for invoices against our entity and handle discrepancies & disputes
- Correspond with intercompany contacts to resolve payment issues
- Prepare and enter journal entries
- Send out statements to customers on a quarterly basis
- Prepare reports on a quarterly basis
- Work with intercompany customers to resolve discrepancies & disputes against our invoices so payment won't be delayed
- Set up new accounts for customers and suppliers
- Process netting payment monthly to ensure sub-ledgers are properly adjusted
- Cash application for inter-company customers
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Intercompany accounting experience preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times
AllerVie Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.