- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: www.elligohealthresearch.com
- Company Address: 11612 Bee Cave Rd, Austin, Texas, 78738, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Elligo Health ResearchElligo Health Research accelerates clinical trials through healthcare with access to over 150 million known patients and their HIPAA-compliant healthcare data, propriety technology, fully powered healthcare-first facilities, and supported research sites. Elligo’s Research Partner Services enable healthcare practices and research sites to seamlessly participate in clinical trials.
25% Clinical Financial Analyst III:
The Clinical Financial Analyst III is responsible for preparing, maintaining, and negotiating budgets related to clinical trial activities. This position will also review clinical trial contracts for routine changes and negotiate Clinical Trial Agreements (CTAs) with sponsors. The analyst will work in conjunction with the Elligo FMS team, as well as representatives from other medical research operations, sponsors, attorneys, governmental entities, and principal investigators as a necessary function of the job. The bulk of responsibility will lie with negotiating study budgets and managing site client receivables. Further to that, the CFA III will identifying areas in which they can help better the client overall, whether through additional services and/or site management.
75% FMS Operations Analyst II:
The responsibility of the FMS Operations Analyst II is to work on broader, strategic and operational projects and initiatives focused on optimizing workflows and improving productivity across the Company. This role will start off as Operations Analyst in our FMS department and concentrate on the internal environment and then move into phase II which is the external environment. This is heavily concentrated on improving efficiency, developing systems and work flows for critical projects, increasing ROI, and then leads to other operational responsibilities.
- 75% FMS Operations Analyst II
- Critical Projects:
- Leading a high performing team on critical projects; structuring, and solving business problems.
- Design, build, and deployment of internal and eventually external projects and work flows.
- Develop, implement, enforce and establish revised policies and procedures.
- Assistance in training and coaching team members as projects and workflows are executed.
- Possess customer-facing skills that allow him/her to join client and vendor facing meetings, as needed
- Passionate about problem solving & strong data-based decision making which can ensure efficiency, timeliness, and strong customer experience.
- Determining appropriate methods to analyze operations, relevant information, and key business metrics.
- Documenting findings, preparing reports, and making recommendations.
- Provide proactive insight and recommendations to improve business performance and operational efficiency.
- Deliver reporting and ad hoc analyses supporting business performance metrics and areas of improvement.
- Participates from time to time in the supplier selection process, evaluating usefulness and cost of products and making appropriate recommendations.
- Manage/develop and coordinate, feedback processes aimed at driving quality, efficiency, and effectiveness improvements to workflows within the company
- Actively monitor our company operations and make recommendations to executive management about enhancing business processes and company structure.
- Establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Influencer who has excellent presentation skills; helps in decision making towards wide market presence and drive industry innovation.
- Gathering information by observing workflows, reading company reports, conducting employee interviews, etc.
- Provide recommendations on action to be taken based on strategic objectives, forecast, or performance metrics.
- Determining the effectiveness of new processes; tracking the ROI on new processes deployed.
- Partner with leadership on business planning and strategy for their respective functional areas.
- Act as a trusted advisor and resource to the leadership team.
- 25% Clinical Financial Analyst III
- Client Management:
- Maintain clinical budget/contract/discount/checklist information in appropriate database folders (The Box/GoogleDocs).
- Responsible for the set-up of new clinical budget folders. (The server).
- Coordinate clinical study billing application on a monthly basis.
- Conduct monthly CRC/Site Calls.
- Consistently maintain general knowledge of protocols and prepare amendments of budget and/or contracts as required by sponsors or as requested by principal investigators.
- Verifying standard operating procedures are in use to ensure that consistency is maintained.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with internal (faculty & staff) and external customers (pharmaceutical companies, governmental entities, organizations) in a cordial, articulate and timely manner.
- Retain a strong working relationship with clients.
- Build out study templates within RealTime and the Multi-Site Portal with no oversight in line with client requirements/requests.
- Complete monthly Product Line Assessments with each client, update Salesforce. Able to attend BD calls to help provide operational support.
- Answers client inquiries in a timely manner with no support.
- Understands and adheres to Elligo SOPs.
- Onboarding Clients:
- Full knowledge and ability to conduct new client onboarding process including Kick Off Call.
- Creating initial relationships with the clients to gain trust and rapport which drives client success.
- Identifying client requirements and additional needs outside of the FMS services.
- Distribute financial documents to project managers, investigators, and study coordinators on a monthly and ongoing basis.
- The ability to discuss and analyze the documents with the applicable client personnel.
- Contract and Budget Negotiations:
- Request clinical budget and contract documents from sponsors and CROs.
- Review of clinical trial protocols and develop internal budgets for presentation to principal investigators. Prepare clinical trial budget documents and memos as requested independently.
- Request increases for clinical study budgets and negotiate budgets with sponsors.
- Perform final accuracy review of contractual documents on a highly time-sensitive basis and assist in the coordination of the signature process.
- Marketing & Sales:
- Able to conduct online webinars and trainings, as requested.
- Attends conferences applicable to their field.
- Participate in special projects as requested.
- General understanding of all services that ClinEdge offers.
- The above-mentioned list is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, duties, and assignments. Furthermore, the above-mentioned job responsibilities, tasks, duties and assignments may differ and other duties, as assigned, may be required.
- Performance Measures & Accountability:
- 25% Clinical Financial Analyst III
- Able to conduct day-to-day operations with very little to no oversight.
- Able to identify client needs and challenges, brings ideas/solutions to the table, and implements these solutions.
- Provides adequate evidence that employee is proactively stepping up to take on new projects and clients.
- Able to train the new team members with minimal oversight.
- Able to onboard clients successfully and transition them to CFA’s in an effective manner.
- Successfully manages $2M-$2.48M in yearly receivables from sites.
- Successfully brings in $15K-$17K in monthly CE fees per month.
- 75% FMS Operations Analyst II
- Able to create, develop, and complete a minimum of 2 Critical Projects within the calendar year (If a large project, it can be split into multiple projects) with compliance with project plan management, timeline management, and execution.
- Example of "Critical Projects" are FMS Wire Tracker Project and FMS Salesforce Reporting are 2 separate projects.
- Defined as project managing the project end to end (design, build, and deployment).
- Providing support in an SME role. (This is separate from the Critical Projects).
- Able to comply with project timelines, as per sole management discretion.
- Other tasks are expected to be completed and small projects (excel trackers, etc.).
- Progress into overseeing different enterprise accounts based on Critical Projects completed.
- Example is when the FMS Build is complete, continuing to oversee Salesforce for FMS.
- Works with stakeholders to identify goals in order to identify gaps in processes and workflows.
- Combining the organization's overall goals with the structure and details of the proposed projects.
- Have a high level of understanding of all services that can be provided to sites, CROs and sponsors from Elligo’s service lines and the ability to identify circumstances in which these additional services would require changes based on the company’s strategic goals.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and must work a minimum of 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. More in-depth information can be found in SOP's, working guidelines, policies, etc.
Elligo is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Elligo are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Elligo will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. In addition, Elligo will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.