- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: company.findhelp.com
- Company Address: 3616 Far West Blvd, Suite 117-454, Austin, TX, 78731
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About FindHelpThe leading technology for connecting people to social care, findhelp seamlessly operates with existing systems. It includes thousands of up-to-date services available in every zip code, searchable at any time.
We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped millions of people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
As a certified B Corp, we are driven to do good, we’re powered by tech, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission resonates with you, we’d love for you to keep reading.
The Vice President of Marketing and Communications will build awareness and scale a brand strategy that drives
growth opportunities for findhelp nationally. Lead our branding, messaging, digital engagement, growth
marketing, and thought leadership campaigns for our different stakeholder audiences. The ideal candidate has a
passion for driving key objectives for the business through public relations, marketing communications, events,
earned media and sales enablement. The candidate will have experience driving strategic external
communications to build our reputation and position in the market. A successful candidate will articulate how to
build brand affinity using non-traditional marketing tools such as documentary films and podcasts. This person
excels at balancing strategic planning with execution.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage a team of highly motivated content creators and marketing professionals to support enterprise
- clients and execute on company wide objectives.
- Coordinate and collaborate with senior management build and deploy an internal and external
- company narrative
- Lead the marketing and communications of this three-sided marketplace:
- ○ Seeker (person seeking help)
- ○ Customer (healthcare providers, health plans, employers, and governments)
- ○ Community organizations (450,000 nationally)
- Drive findhelp’s marketing engine, including branding, messaging, and automation to maximize and
- make findhelp a household name in our field via a campaign strategy and outreach.
- 15 years of experience in relevant positions
- College Degree
- Proven experience in mentoring and managing exceptional talent.
- Proven brand marketing and communications leadership with a track record of high-growth scaling and
- measurable awareness-building initiatives..
- Experience executing on ambitious goals and building or scaling a Marketing and Communications
- Experience in SAAS, government, social services, health care and social work plus
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ and
•Discounted gym memberships
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
•Tuition Program for Curation
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time