- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: company.findhelp.com
- Company Address: 3616 Far West Blvd, Suite 117-454, Austin, TX, 78731
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About FindHelpThe leading technology for connecting people to social care, findhelp seamlessly operates with existing systems. It includes thousands of up-to-date services available in every zip code, searchable at any time.
We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped millions of people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
As a certified B Corp, we are driven to do good, we’re powered by tech, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission resonates with you, we’d love for you to keep reading.
The Technical Solutions Engineer plays a pivotal role for our rapidly expanding base of customers and partners that supports people in need across the US. We need someone to provide technical solutioning, superb customer and partner support, and project management and implementation of our technical capabilities while acting as an internal technical subject matter expert and cross-functional team liaison.
Our customers are innovative organizations across many sectors, including healthcare, government, education, local and national nonprofits, and private consultancies. Our partners are technology companies providing essential solutions including electronic medical records, customer relationship management, population health management, food bank case management, and more.
In addition to delivering our technical solutions, this person needs to be skilled in customer service and passionate about the world of social care.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and maintain strong customer and partner relationships through communication, relationship building, and technical mastery.
- Drive system adoption by acting as a project manager, problem solver, and partner champion to implement technical solutions with partners.
- Serve as an integrations expert to support Customer Success Managers with customer scoping and project delivery.
- Diagnose technical issues and identify solutions to ensure successful implementations.
- Standardize best practices for workflows that solve integration challenges for customers and partners; advocate externally and internally for implementation of these practices.
- Serve as an internal and external stakeholder for new and impactful technical projects that enable easy access to social care for those who need it.
- Guide vendor partners to scope, develop, and implement new integrations.
- Identify ways to improve the software and integration offerings, and work with Product and Engineering to prioritize, develop, and implement enhancements.
- Communication powerhouse: You're comfortable tailoring your communication (whether presentation, verbal, or written) to your audience (you'll be working across internal, partner, and technical teams). You are able to navigate both the technical world, working alongside Engineers, and also the business world, leading requirements calls with customers and partners, including executives.
- You build bridges, not walls: You’re not afraid to jump into a problem and tackle it head on, and you’re always willing to help others (in fact, it excites you!). As the ‘swiss army knife’ of roles at findhelp, you stop at nothing to get our customer and partner problems solved.
- Detail oriented: This position requires strong analytical, communication, planning, and project management skills.
- You thrive in ambiguity: You're not afraid of researching stuff you don't know about. This assures you punch above your weight class — ability may be far greater than experience.
- Independent: You’re comfortable working with minimal direction to achieve goals. You're a proactive self-starter and take ownership and demonstrate leadership over your accounts and projects to drive them to resolution.
- Organized: You can manage a broad scope of work expertly. You'll have a number of plates in the air, and you can ensure that none of those plates will drop.
- Previously worked in account management, technical customer support, customer success, or partnerships. You're comfortable working with teams of all levels, from analysts and application owners through executive leadership.
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ and
•Discounted gym memberships
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
•Tuition Program for Curation
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time