- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: redcanary.com
- Company Address: 1601 19th St, Denver, CO, 80202
- Salary Range: $120,130 - $140,000
About Red CanaryRed Canary was founded to make security better. We defend hundreds of organizations around the world, with customers ranging from global Fortune 100s to 100-endpoint organizations.
Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber threats. We’re a cyber security company who protects, supports and empowers organizations to make better security decisions so they can focus on their mission without fear of cyber threats.
The combination of our market-defining technology and expertise prevents breaches every day and sets a new standard for partnership in the industry. We’re united in our commitment to customers and grounded in our values, which earned us a place on the Forbes Best Start-up Employers 2022 list. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk.
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
**Denver location preferred**
Red Canary is seeking a Senior FP&A Analyst to join our Finance team! We are looking for a seasoned analyst, ready to take the next step in their FP&A career at a growing company. Senior Analysts independently partner with our most dynamic and complex departments with high impact modeling and forecasting needs.
In this role, you will own a portfolio of departments and financial models serving as the financial expert for your area. As the expert for your portfolio, you will drive the planning and analysis cycle, partner with department leaders as a financial advisor, and develop financial models that plug seamlessly into enterprise models while answering questions specific to your portfolio. Serving as the go-to advisor for your portfolio, you will work independently alongside company leaders to provide real-time decision support.
A successful candidate will be highly accountable, detail-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture, always looking for the why behind a question, and able to find signals in the noise of a complex and growing business.
What You'll Do
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with department and executive leaders in your portfolio to become a trusted advisor
- Independently identify financial risks and opportunities within your portfolio, proactively engage with stakeholders to mitigate risks and invest in opportunities, and develop new models to improve business decisions across your portfolio
- Manage department budgets and expense forecasts, working closely with your business units to monitor plan vs. actual performance and provide analysis/recommendations
- Lead regular financial reporting reviews and presentations with your portfolio managers and company leadership
- Represent your portfolio’s needs and requests in the annual planning process
- Develop new scalable financial models, maintain and improve existing financial models, and automate data sourcing and consistency
- Translate business needs into financial impact in support of cross-company collaboration
- Perform ad hoc business analysis and financial modeling
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency and productivity
What You'll Bring
- Minimum of 6+ years in an FP&A or Corporate Finance role, with experience in budgeting/forecasting, headcount planning, and financial modeling
- Degree in Finance, Business or a related field
- Experience in a mid-sized public company with ~ $100M to $250M in revenue
- Experience with leading FP&A tools (Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, etc)
- A solid understanding of budgeting/forecasting, GAAP, and SaaS metrics
- Proficiency in reporting, modeling, and analysis in GSuite and Microsoft Office tools
- Experience building cross-functional relationships with individuals in all levels and functions and partnering with organizational leaders
- Ability to prioritize and work independently to accomplish several goals concurrently
- Ability to extract insight from data, and translate into actionable plans
- A strong drive to figure it out, build it, and make it better
Targeted base salary range: $120,130 - $140,000 + bonus eligibility and equity depending on experience.
**Denver location preferred**
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.