- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: getinsured.com
- Company Address: 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94043
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $125,000
About GetInsuredWe are a company on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class cloud-based software to bring the public health sector along with us.
Hi. We're GetInsured, the market leader in SaaS-based state-based health insurance exchanges (the fastest-growing segment of health insurance delivery). In other words, we help people get insured millions, in fact. While our mission has always been to make finding and enrolling in health insurance simple, our vision has grown. We're expanding our pioneering SaaS model to public health and safety net services, not just state health insurance platforms. That means there are millions more across the country that we can have an impact on. As our vision grows, so does our team. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do to join our crew comprised of founders, technology leaders, former exchange directors, CIOs, and policy staff, to name a few.
What we offer
Positions within the company that allow you to make an immediate impact. Our teams are reshaping rapidly growing and evolving market segments. You will ultimately help craft the company's next success story. We're a well-funded and stable private company. GetInsured is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Opportunity to work remotely
- A knowledgeable, dedicated, and experienced team
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401k Match
- Stock options
- Yearly Education allowance
- Charitable contribution matching
- A competitive base salary (geography/location and experience may impact compensation)
GetInsured is looking for a Human Resource Generalist to join our corporate team. The HR Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resources (HR) department, including hiring staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems