- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: getinsured.com
- Company Address: 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94043
- Salary Range: $41,600 - $78,100
About GetInsuredWe are a company on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class cloud-based software to bring the public health sector along with us.
Hi. We're GetInsured, the market leader in SaaS-based state-based health insurance exchanges (the fastest-growing segment of health insurance delivery). In other words, we help people get insured millions, in fact. While our mission has always been to make finding and enrolling in health insurance simple, our vision has grown. We're expanding our pioneering SaaS model to public health and safety net services, not just state health insurance platforms. That means there are millions more across the country that we can have an impact on. As our vision grows, so does our team. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do to join our crew comprised of founders, technology leaders, former exchange directors, CIOs, and policy staff, to name a few.
What we offer
Positions within the company that allow you to make an immediate impact. Our teams are reshaping rapidly growing and evolving market segments. You will ultimately help craft the company's next success story. We're a well-funded and stable private company. GetInsured is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Opportunity to work remotely
- A knowledgeable, dedicated, and experienced team
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Yearly Education allowance
- Charitable contribution matching
- A competitive base salary (geography/location and experience may impact compensation)
GetInsured is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join our corporate team. The HR Assistant will assist HR with Administrative duties.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to collect and file all required documents appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Facility-related needs (ordering supplies, calling for vendor repairs, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn human resource information systems (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines