- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Legal
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: company.findhelp.com
- Company Address: 3616 Far West Blvd, Suite 117-454, Austin, TX, 78731
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About FindHelpThe leading technology for connecting people to social care, findhelp seamlessly operates with existing systems. It includes thousands of up-to-date services available in every zip code, searchable at any time.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped millions of people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
As a certified B Corp, we are driven to do good, we’re powered by tech, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission resonates with you, we’d love for you to keep reading.
The onsite Senior Compliance Manager is responsible for effectively and efficiently helping execute all elements of the compliance program designed to meet legal and regulatory expectations, especially in healthcare. This position will work with compliance leadership and functional teams throughout the organization to raise concerns identified through the review of internal interactions and enforce internal controls and use of procedures and systems maintained by the Compliance department.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, implement, and execute third-party management programs ensuring third parties adhere to appropriate controls and risks are managed.
- Work across all business departments and teams to build a strong security framework and think strategically about the new regulations and compliance obligations to help build and convey value propositions with stakeholders.
- Oversee execution of technical audits and audit activities, including HITRUST, TX-RAMP and HIPAA
- Contribute to and assist with annual regulatory compliance reviews, and other compliance assessments across the business, and implement risk mitigation plans, particularly HITRUST.
- Perform duties as the senior privacy official.
- Identify, review, and monitor compliance issues and opportunities for enhancing organizational compliance.
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders and provide input to ensure the healthcare regulatory compliance program is designed to run in a manner to comply with laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Liaise with functions across the organization to ensure education on policy and process and provide procedural support for the general operation of the compliance program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Work with all levels of the compliance and legal teams on compliance policy decisions, procedures, and issues.
- Identify potential weaknesses in the compliance program and proactively suggest improvements to address them.
- Assist with monitoring and auditing activities conducted by the compliance program.
- Draft, update, and implement Compliance Program policies.
Who You Are:
- Excellent project management skills; including, but not limited to, coordination, communication, adherence to budget and completion goals, prioritization, and troubleshooting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to various levels within the company, as well as external professional audiences.
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and a variety of complicated tasks.
- Strong interdepartmental collaboration skills with the willingness to engage across teams.
Experience You’ll Bring:
- Detailed knowledge of HIPAA and/or healthcare compliance regulations standards and best practices.
- Broad knowledge of GRC Frameworks: HITRUST, CCPA, NIST 800-53, ISO27001, StateRAMP, etc.
- Has (productive) paranoia about ensuring we continue to be compliant with industry regulations.
- Ability to analyze processes and determine if adequate controls are in place and appropriate for the related activity.
- Apply effective leadership skills to promote a compliance-oriented culture within the organization.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and mitigate potential risks for the company.
- Exceptional program management skills including how to plan, set, and manage to reasonable timelines, while delivering projects that align to the business strategy and priorities.
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ and
•Discounted gym memberships
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
•Tuition Program for Curation
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time