- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 02/28/2023
- Website: malbek.io
- Company Address: 29 Julie Ct , Somerset, New Jersey, 08873
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About MalbekMalbek is today’s most modern, cutting-edge CLM solution with a proprietary AI core that empowers the enterprise to do more with less. By supporting the growing contracting demands of your entire organization, including Sales, Finance, Procurement, and other critical business units, Malbek’s CLM solution delights every user. Malbek provides end-to-end contract management with out-of-the-box integration to popular business applications, like Salesforce, Workday, Slack, Office 365, and others, allowing your contract data to flow seamlessly while dramatically reducing cycle times. That's contracts reimagined! To learn more, visit www.malbek.io.
Malbek is the next-generation, cloud-based contract management solution, empowering business users to take control of their contracts. The world of contract management is full of tools with clunky user interfaces, costly implementations, and customers that are generally underwhelmed. We know it doesn’t need to be this way, and that’s why Malbek is forging a new path. From products that delight to exceptional people who make everything run smoothly, Malbek stands apart as a company with both an outstanding product portfolio and a refreshing culture. Check out Our Company page to learn more about us.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration of the Microsoft 365 application suite (including but not limited to Office 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, Intune, ATP, DLP, Cloud App Security, O365 Security and Compliance)
- Primary administrator and subject matter expert for M365 suite providing guidance and best practices for the proper setup and ongoing maintenance
- Maintains, optimizes, and troubleshoots SharePoint and Teams sites, DLP, sensitivity labels
- Maintains, optimizes, and troubleshoots mailboxes, distribution lists, mail flow and mail security rules
- Maintain group policies and system security through Intune
- Manage Microsoft 365 DLP (Data Loss Prevention) /retention and related policies
- Manage all company assets
- Maintaining and monitoring active network equipment
- Build, configure, and support all employee equipment including PCs and Mac devices.
- Perform all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of data and network security and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access
- Isolate and resolve problems involving the applications, operating system, hardware, communications, other infrastructure, or any combination as needed.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft 365 suite and its products
- 2+ years of experience in implementing and managing security protocols within Azure/O365 – Intune conditional access policies for personal devices, email security, cloud administration access and cloud app security
- 2+ years of managing DLP (Data Loss Prevention), Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- 2+ years of experience with Windows Operating Systems and Directory Services
- Monitoring and analysis of Audit Log Reports, system and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, and growth reports
- Experience in using PowerShell will be a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively – both verbal and written
- Exceptional ability to diagnose and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Capable of working independently and applying judgement in analyzing and resolving issues
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
To apply for this position, please complete the form on this page and attach your resume.