- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: cariloop.com
- Company Address: , Texas
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About CariloopOur team at Cariloop firmly believes that no one should go through caregiving alone. With this cause in our minds and in our hearts, Cariloop is arming families with the world’s first human-powered Caregiver Support Platform. Creating a seamless balance of touch and tech, Cariloop’s platform combines professional healthcare coaching services and cloud-based tools that help families plan for and manage every aspect of their caregiving journey. Fueled by our core values of Service, Empathy, Innovation, and Integrity, our team’s mission to help relieve stress and anxiety felt by all caregivers is what drives Cariloop forward each and every day.
Welcome to the Loop!
If you’re here, it’s because you Care Deeply. And so do we. At Cariloop, we are creating the global standard for the way we support caregivers, families, and each other. But we can’t do that without you. As a Director of Strategic Development, you will apply your craft to help us transform how we care for one another by relieving the stress and anxiety felt by caregivers. Just as we believe no one should go through caregiving alone, we can’t do this alone. We hope you’ll join us.
Who You Are
- You are an individual contributor that thrives in a high-growth environment
- You seek to understand and lead with empathy
- Your dedication to service is felt by your team, members, customers, and partners alike
- You are an information seeker, learning and sharing new ideas with those around you
- Your communication and time management abilities are the talk of the town
- You are highly organized
- You have direct or indirect caregiving experience; a perspective that provides you insight into the caregiving journey
What You’ve Achieved
- You have experience in the HR and the benefits industry
- You have a bachelor’s degree and/or demonstrated 3+ years of equivalent work
- You are SHRM-certified or have another professional HR/Benefits certification
- You have strong communication and problem-solving abilities
- You are highly familiar with Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, Salesforce, and LinkedIn
Your Impact at the
- You will create a supportive, high-quality experience for our team members, customers, partners, and members
- You will collaborate and build relationships internally with the Customer Success and Coaching teams, while externally you will create relationships with HR professionals and leaders within a variety of industries
- You will participate in introducing a game-changing solution that pairs employee caregivers with a compassionate and professional Cariloop Care Coach
What You’ll Discover
- A culture built on Service, Empathy, Integrity, and Innovation that celebrates individual and team success
- A culture that is transparent and that strives to achieve a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment for all
- Our Time-Away Philosophy provides all Loopers with paid leave as needed. We recommend at least 15 days per year!
- A remote working environment with technology provided to ensure all Loopers are set up for success
- A comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, and more
- Free caregiving support through Cariloop
Here’s Our Elevator Pitch
Our team’s commitment is to celebrate each person for who they are, what makes them unique, and embrace one another for what we each stand for, what we’re passionate about, and the core values we hold dear. We envision a day when care challenges no longer stand in the way of anyone’s ability to be present with their loved ones. Joining Cariloop means embarking with us on this journey to be mindful of the moments we create for others and to transform the way we care for each other.
Cariloop is a fully remote organization based in the United States. We accept applications from any state, however, we encourage and foster a workplace of community. Currently, most of our Loopers are based in Texas, Missouri, Ohio, Illinois, Colorado, and Massachusetts where we periodically host local lunch n' learns, happy hours, team dinners, etc. This condition is subject to change and will be reviewed periodically.
Cariloop provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. To learn more about how Cariloop creates an environment where people can be their true, authentic selves, click here.