- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: www.allervie.com
- Company Address: 5830 Granite Pkwy #100-243, Plano, TX 75024
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About AllerVie HealthBringing relief and renewed vitality to those affected with allergies, asthma, and other immunological disorders.
At AllerVie Health, our team members are unified around our mission to help patients achieve and maintain optimal health and quality of life - free from the symptoms and suffering of allergies, asthma, and related immunological conditions. From our physician and clinical roles to our administrative and operational support roles and everything in between - we change lives for the better - giving people their lives, health, and vitality back in real, tangible ways. We live every day on mission and wake up excited to tackle new challenges and provide people with health solutions.
The Office Manager will be responsible for administrative support and customer service tasks to ensure efficient operation of the corporate office environment and Executive Leadership Team.
When you join AllerVie, you join a crucial workforce that provides meaningful care and service to our allergy patients. We value the knowledge and experience you bring to AllerVie and we reward your efforts and dedication with a competitive compensation and benefits offering that allows you to perform your best with our patients. These benefits include the follow for full-time employees (scheduled 30+ hours weekly).
- Eligible for benefits the first of the following month after date of hire
- (3) major medical plan offerings
- Dental and vision plan offerings
- Supplemental benefit offerings: accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, short-term and long-term disability, supplemental life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care spending plans
- Company paid benefits: $50K basic life and AD&D insurance, Teladoc plan for employee and dependents at no cost, Employee Assistance Program to include work/life balance resources and counseling
- 401k Plan with VOYA after 6 months of AllerVie employment. Company match of 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions. 50% for the next 2% of employee contributions.
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Greet visitors to the office; ensuring guests are comfortable and directed to the correct office personnel
- Schedule and coordinate travel to include airline, hotel, rental car and other travel reservations
- Support corporate functional units with travel, conferences, meetings, events and lunches
- Answer phone calls and transfer caller or relay message as required
- Monitor and order inventory for office and break room supplies
- Order and manage in-house lunch requests for meetings and office events
- Manage incoming and outgoing communication including faxes, mail, and packages
- Submit and maintain building badge access requests
- Submit work orders and schedule repairs with building management
- Order repairs for office equipment; organizing and escorting vendors
- Other assignments as needed
- Friendly, service-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm and approachable with competing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and related software
- Punctual with strong attendance history
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associates degree in office administration, management or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience working in office administration or hospitality preferred
- Experience working directly with executive leadership and board of directors' members
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
AllerVie Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.