- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: www.allervie.com
- Company Address: 5830 Granite Pkwy #100-243, Plano, TX 75024
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About AllerVie HealthBringing relief and renewed vitality to those affected with allergies, asthma, and other immunological disorders.
At AllerVie Health, our team members are unified around our mission to help patients achieve and maintain optimal health and quality of life -- free from the symptoms and suffering of allergies, asthma, and related immunological conditions. From our physician and clinical roles to our administrative and operational support roles and everything in between — we change lives for the better — giving people their lives, health, and vitality back in real, tangible ways. We live every day on mission and wake up excited to tackle new challenges and provide people with health solutions.
AllerVie Health offers a competitive benefit package to FT employees including voluntary medical, dental, vision, hospital, critical illness, accident, voluntary life, STD, FSA and DCA within 30 days of the first day of employment. AllerVie Health provides FT employees with a basic life, long-term disability, and EAP coverage at no cost to the employee. FT employees will have the opportunity to participate in the AllerVie Health 401k plan to include a company match. AllerVie Health provides accrued PTO, holiday pay for employees you qualify.
AllerVie is seeking a full time person with a dynamic personality to join our growing team! Duties include answering phones, checking patients in and out, as well as financial counseling.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Patient Check in - Check out
- Schedule Appointments
- Patient Financial Counseling
- Processing Medical Records
- Work collaboratively with physicians to implement appropriate healthcare programs
- Maintain a clean environment to ensure patient safety
- Establish and enforce healthcare policies and procedures
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in healthcare or medical fields, preferred
- Experience in medical customer service, preferred
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to travel between Ocala and The Villages locations
AllerVie Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.