- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 01/22/2023
- Website: www.elligohealthresearch.com
- Company Address: 11612 Bee Cave Rd, Austin, Texas, 78738, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Elligo Health ResearchElligo Health Research is a healthcare-enabling research company. It provides physicians and their patients the opportunity to participate in clinical trials using health care informatics. The company offers a technology platform that provides multi therapeutic and geographic reach, enabling access to a range of physicians and patients.
The Elligo CRC, Practice Administrative Assistant supports Elligo by working at the Elligo Clinical Research Center, Austin, TX to support the site in their role at the front desk of the clinical site.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the sites clinical research studies as well as the diagnoses and medical terminology that is involved in each study.
- Establishing rapport and ensuring courteous and efficient service is provided to internal study teams and all customers including but not limited to the patients, subjects, potential subjects, doctors, pharmaceutical sponsors, and all levels within the company and the community.
- New position to be front desk at Elligo Clinical Research Center whose duties will include but not limited to:
- check subjects in and out,
- schedule initial and follow up visits,
- assist with visit preparation packets,
- W-9 uploads,
- stipend card dispensing,
- schedule with vendors for biospecimen pickup/ courier /dry ice pellet shipments,
- coordinate with PBMC lab,
- manage medical records requests and receipt,
- preparation of outgoing letters to local physicians whose patients are on studies,
- will manage onsite non-medical supplies,
- facilitate communications with facilities manager on any issues
Cross train to enable ability to do data entry
May perform other duties not specifically listed in this job description as assigned by immediate supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ years office experience
- Experience in a research or healthcare setting is a plus
- Data entry experience
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross functional departments/groups
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and database software (MS Office skills such as Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint)
- Strong organization/prioritization skills for the management of multiple concurrent projects and tasks
- Established interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Experience with working within a busy and fast-paced environment
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality with HIPAA guidelines, patient matters and other sensitive information
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. All full-time employees must work a minimum of 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Little (Less than10%) local travel is required for this position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. More in-depth information can be found in SOP's, working guidelines, policies, etc.
Elligo is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Elligo are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Elligo will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. In addition, Elligo will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.