- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: www.allervie.com
- Company Address: 5830 Granite Pkwy #100-243, Plano, TX 75024
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About AllerVie HealthBringing relief and renewed vitality to those affected with allergies, asthma, and other immunological disorders.
The Regional Director of Operations is responsible for overseeing the clinical operations of multiple practices within an assigned geographic market. This position is responsible for achieving specific financial, employee relations, customer service, and clinical objectives through strong leadership and effective management of staff and patient satisfaction.
- Work with practice management teams to schedule and deploy clinical staff to meet the facility’s program needs and provides staff with patient care skills development opportunities to ensure quality care in the facility.
- Manage day-to-day customer issues and work for a satisfactory resolution.
- Develop corrective plans of action of risks or concerns identified and ensure good outcomes of deficiencies noted.
- Monitor and accomplish area-specific employee retention objectives within assigned facilities.
- Ensure that policies, procedures, and patient care standards are met in assigned facilities.
- Manage recruiting and staffing objectives for their assigned geographic area as well as new facility acquisitions and labor costs within their assigned geographic area.
- Disciplined, “Gets it done” Attitude: This individual must be a “working manager” and practical thinker, able to identify and devise realizable solutions and roll-up his/her sleeves to get things done; he/she must also be able to identify and alleviate any potential hurdles to achieving objectives, successfully managing people and projects, both directly and through influence.
- Influential: This individual must be able to effectively challenge and influence others to “own” the vision and strategies; must be an approachable and trusted confidant, able to encourage confidence to receive “unfiltered truth” about potential problems at all levels within the organization; lead and manage operations and staff; holding them accountable, managing expectations, establishing objectives, and measuring results to ensure accountability and development.
- Executive Leadership & Presence: Bright, articulate individual able to move fluidly between managing day-to-day operations.
- Attitude & Behavior Consistent with AllerVie's Culture and Values: The successful candidate must have a commitment to and be able to live and promote AllerVie's values positively and proactively to patients, teammates, physicians, and business partners.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business, or related experience
- Minimum of five years management experience in a healthcare setting
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Consistent track record in P&L responsibility
- May require travel time up to 50%
- Must be able to travel between facilities during scheduled hours.
- Must be able to work varying hours and days based on scheduled business needs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
AllerVie Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.