- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 12/08/2022
- Website: macstadium.com
- Company Address: 3565 Piedmont Road NW Building 4, Suite 460, Atlanta, GA, 30305
About MacStadiumMacStadium is the leading provider of enterprise-class Apple Mac infrastructure-as-a-service providing scalable, reliable, and secure private clouds and dedicated servers for workloads that require macOS.
Meet MacStadium. We build cloud solutions to simplify Mac for business. We actively participate in and influence the Apple ecosystem in a cool way and have been a part of it since day one. Developers and end users at leading tech companies, big enterprises, and small teams rely on MacStadium’s innovative solutions every day. We have a passionate team of hard working, hard playing professionals with a big, shared vision. Come join us as we grow again!
What we need:
As part of our growing marketing organization, the Content Marketing Specialist will manage, write, and produce content for a variety of cross-channel marketing initiatives, including MacStadium’s website, social media platforms, paid and organic content, and industry partnerships and publications.
Our current U.S. office locations are in Atlanta, GA, Las Vegas, NV, and Sunnyvale, CA. While it would be ideal to have someone close in proximity to one of our offices for this role, we are also considering candidates that would be fully remote.
What you will be doing:
- Create and manage MacStadium’s content calendar
- Write engaging and precise channel-specific content across paid and organic channels: website, email, blog, eBooks, print materials, paid search, display ads and newsletters
- Manage social media content approval and posting processes, and general oversight of MacStadium’s social media handles and online presence
- Provide direction and guidance on external (freelance) content creation assets as needed (visual imagery, video assets, technical writing)
- Oversee all facets of website content and front-end customer experience flow, including management of the CMS platform used for content updates, with a keen focus on clear and accurate communications
- Analyze and report on campaign KPIs and proactively identify opportunities for improvement in a test and learning environment
- Optimize paid ad budget, creative and audiences between ad networks to reach the best possible efficiency and desired lead volumes in partnership with search agency
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Collaborate with sales and product teams to create product briefs, one-pagers, case studies, and other sales collateral
- Create email templates, landing pages, forms, nurture programs, and reports using marketing automation tools
- Ensure content is optimized for search engines; collaborate on SEO strategy and topic clusters
What Experience you need to have:
- 5-7 years experience of hands-on experience in similar B2B role, ideally in an IT or technology organization
- Impeccable communication skills - writing, editing, presentations
- Extremely strong project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently as an individual contributor
- Passion for problem solving and seeking solutions while building strong, collaborative relationships
- Experience working with SEO/SEM tools, website optimization tools, and Google Analytics
- Experience managing vendor/agency relationships
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Experience with website editing using a content management system (CMS)
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to operate independently and solve problems quickly
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot, and/or other marketing automation tools
- Familiarity with Creative Cloud, PowerPoint and/or other design tools
- Startup experience (i.e., working in fast-paced, high growth environments)
- Knowledge of software development (preferably mobile) and/or networking technology a plus, but not required
What you will get:
- Day one benefits. Coverage starts on day one. We offer competitive medical insurance, health and dependent care spending accounts, health savings account, disability insurance, and company paid and voluntary life insurance.
- Balanced life. We offer employees generous paid time-off policies, parental leave, holiday schedule, and a flexible work environment; MacStadium understands life also happens outside of work. Did we mention free company swag?
- Solid future. Beyond competitive salary and 401(k) matching, MacStadium offers continuing education, professional development, and wellness reimbursements.
For Colorado applicants, the compensation range is $70,000 to $80,000.