- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 02/28/2023
- Website: malbek.io
- Company Address: 29 Julie Ct , Somerset, New Jersey, 08873
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About MalbekMalbek is today’s most modern, cutting-edge CLM solution with a proprietary AI core that empowers the enterprise to do more with less. By supporting the growing contracting demands of your entire organization, including Sales, Finance, Procurement, and other critical business units, Malbek’s CLM solution delights every user. Malbek provides end-to-end contract management with out-of-the-box integration to popular business applications, like Salesforce, Workday, Slack, Office 365, and others, allowing your contract data to flow seamlessly while dramatically reducing cycle times. That's contracts reimagined! To learn more, visit www.malbek.io.
The Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer (Angular/UI) will be part of development team, which will have the responsibility for supporting and enhancing product related modules and features using Angular technology. Using a Software Development Life Cycle, the UX Engineer will work with other technical, QA and Support team in defining business and technical requirements to develop new functions or redesign existing processes.
- Research, design and implement quality software solutions of large scope.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular framework best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular consuming RESTful APIs
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Experience in Java/J2EE Technologies, and RESTful APIs are plus.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SKILLS:
- Has solid 4+ years of experience
- Previous work experience as an Angular developer or ReactJS developer willing to work on Angular framework
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge MVVM/MVC patterns using Angular or ReactJS.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Experience required: 4+ years
To apply for this position, please complete the form on this page and attach your resume.