- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/29/2022
- Website: getinsured.com
- Company Address: 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94043
About GetInsuredWe are a company on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class cloud-based software to bring the public health sector along with us.
It's truly an exciting time to be a part of GetInsured. Our vision has always been to make finding and enrolling in health insurance simple. GetInsured currently has the largest state-based marketplace footprint, and our consumer-friendly interface and decision support tools empower millions of consumers across the country to make better health plan decisions. GetInsured builds and operates award-winning cloud-based enrollment tools that serve state-based exchanges, brokers, insurers, and consumers. In addition to eligibility determination, plan selection, and enrollment technology for state agencies, the company delivers innovative agent marketing and call center tools and services.
- Research and understand client, market, and business needs and translate them into clear, written product requirements.
- Use data to determine why and when certain product needs should be addressed
- Ensure the product is designed for ease of use, integration, security, and scalability.
- Collaborate daily with engineering, operations, support, consulting, and other product managers – appreciating the diverse mix of teammates who make things happen.
- Understand and negotiate technical implementation options with engineering and make decisions based on business needs
- Lead and participate in sprint planning, grooming, and daily stand-ups to ensure a steady flow of work to the development team
- Drive continuous improvement through the strengthening of tools, skills, infrastructure, and process improvements required to achieve business objectives.
- Assist in roadmap development, planning activities, support, and release management.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to developers, support, and clients.
Skills and Experiences Required
- A minimum of 3-6 years' experience as a technical product manager designing SaaS software
- Ability to understand and evaluate algorithms, data structures, and APIs
- Experience writing requirements, use cases, technical design documents, and acceptance criteria
- Ability to analyze and use data in decision making and to evaluate results.
- Ability to communicate with business and technical stakeholders effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to do cost/benefit analysis and make build/buy recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree required (BA/BS) in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering
- MBA or MS in a related field is a plus
What we offer
A challenging, consumer-facing problem space, where you can make an immediate impact. You'll be wearing multiple hats and working on various projects and teams. You will get your hands dirty with the latest technologies, learn to use new tools, and get the opportunity to have your say in the final product. You'll work alongside a great team that assumes the best intentions and makes every effort to show empathy and care in all interactions. We're a well-funded and stable private company with excellent salaries, medical/dental/vision coverage, and perks. GetInsured is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Yearly Education allowance