- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/29/2022
- Website: getinsured.com
- Company Address: 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94043
About GetInsuredWe are a company on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class cloud-based software to bring the public health sector along with us.
Hi. Were GetInsured, the market leader in SaaS-based state-based health insurance exchanges (the fastest growing segment of health insurance delivery). In other words, we help people get insured millions, in fact. While our mission has always been to make finding and enrolling in health insurance simple, our vision has grown. Were expanding our pioneering SaaS model to public health and safety net services, not just state health insurance platforms. That means there are millions more across the country that we can have an impact on. As our vision grows, so does our team. Were looking for people who are passionate about what they do to join our crew comprised of founders, technology leaders, former exchange directors, CIOs, and policy staff, to name a few.
What we offer
Positions within the company that allow you to make an immediate impact. Our teams are reshaping rapidly growing and evolving market segments. You will ultimately help craft the companys next success story.
We're a well-funded and stable private company. GetInsured is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Opportunity to work remotely
- A knowledgeable, dedicated, and experienced team
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Yearly Education allowance
- Charitable contribution matching
- A competitive base salary
GetInsured is looking for a Functional Lead/Business analyst to be a part of our product team. Functional Leads are the liaison between the client and the GetInsured Product Management team. They understand their client's business context and requirements and how well the GetInsured solution is meeting their client's needs. They help clients get the most out of the GetInsured platform and assist clients with the change request (CR) process when necessary. They seek to address their client's needs in a way that benefits all clients and contributes to the overall product.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the GetInsured platform and how it fits into the clients' end-to-end Exchange solution
- Demo and explain GetInsured product functionality to new and existing clients and help them determine appropriate product configuration settings based on their business requirements
- Understand where the current product is or is not meeting the client's business needs
- Primary Point of Contact for client-initiated change requests (CRs)
- Work with the client to clarify the business requirements underlying their CRs
- Collaborate with PMs and Developers to craft potential solutions, ensuring our internal teams understand the client's business requirements, use cases, and context
- Assist PMs with the preparation of CR documents and creating estimates for the CRs
- Manage the CR through the creation and review process, including scheduling meetings and tracking action items
- Walk the client through proposed solutions
- Assist the internal UAT lead with triaging defects and engage PMs and others as necessary to resolve questions
- Collaborate with the Client Success Manager responsible for the client
- Foster a positive relationship with the client
- Available for up to 30% travel post-COVID
- Ability to gather and document requirements, use cases, and solution design
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional work, track progress, and facilitate meetings
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Client management skills
- Ability to quickly learn and explain product functionality including some technical detail
- Comfortable with technical subjects
- 5+ years as a business analyst, functional lead, or product manager
- Experience in the health insurance or health exchange industry a strong plus