- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/29/2022
- Website: getinsured.com
- Company Address: 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94043
About GetInsuredWe are a company on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class cloud-based software to bring the public health sector along with us.
Hi. We're GetInsured, the market leader in SaaS-based state-based health insurance exchanges (the fastest growing segment of health insurance delivery). In other words, we help people get insured millions, in fact. While our mission has always been to make finding and enrolling in health insurance simple, our vision has grown. We're expanding our pioneering SaaS model to public health and safety net services, not just state health insurance platforms. That means there are millions more across the country that we can have an impact on. As our vision grows, so does our team. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do to join our crew comprised of founders, technology leaders, former exchange directors, CIOs, and policy staff, to name a few.
What we offer
Positions within the company that allow you to make an immediate impact. Our teams are reshaping rapidly growing and evolving market segments. You will ultimately help craft the companys next success story.
We're a well-funded and stable private company. GetInsured is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Opportunity to work remotely
- A knowledgeable, dedicated, and experienced team
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Yearly Education allowance
- Charitable contribution matching
- A competitive base salary
The primary responsibility of the Senior Data Visualization Analyst is to build Change and Innovation Agency (C!A) dashboards and data deliverables. The Senior Data Visualization Analyst is a key role within the GetInsured Business Intelligence and Reporting unit and will work closely with the Data Visualization Team Lead, clients, and various teams to develop, optimize, and oversee the conceptual, logical, and physical data systems, data warehouses, ETL, and analytics environments. This is a hands-on role that requires analyzing new data system requirements, design implementation, and optimization of the data architecture. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, great communication skills, and be effective in working cross-functionally.
You will be working as a part of the data-driven Data Visualization team, which is primarily responsible for leveraging visualization tools to create informative dashboards and help enable clients and businesses to make impactful decisions.
- Serve as a technical liaison between Business Intelligence and Reporting Unit, Customers, and other C!A and GetInsured teams.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to business requirements, data validation, dashboard development and testing, and other technical processes and operating procedures.
- Create Business Intelligence practices and drive implementation of data visualization products from concept to delivery.
- Enhance current dashboard ETL processes and develop ETL processes for new dashboards
- Provide relational database expertise to construct and execute SQL queries to be used in data analysis and visualization activities
- Work with our clients to understand and refine their requirements.
- Work closely with the development and product teams to design and implement efficient database structure and queries.
- Design and implement effective data architecture including database solutions and models to store and retrieve data in both transactional and analytical environments.
- Drive performance improvement in data structure and operations.
- Advise and provide guidance on production environment implementations for database, data warehouse, and business analytics, including capacity planning and security design.
- Review reports for correctness and completeness.
- Provide training to end-users on navigating BI tools and data interpretation
- Collaborate with business team members to propose, design, and implement data analysis to support decision-making.
- Ability to write complex query logic in SQL
- Experience with one or more data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Sisense, etc.)
- Experience providing training to end-users on navigating BI tools and data interpretation
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Data visualization and reporting experience
- Strong background in analytics and data visualization best practices
- Strong understanding and experience with analytics workflow/cycle