- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 01/22/2023
- Website: www.elligohealthresearch.com
- Company Address: 11612 Bee Cave Rd, Austin, Texas, 78738, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Elligo Health ResearchElligo Health Research is a healthcare-enabling research company. It provides physicians and their patients the opportunity to participate in clinical trials using health care informatics. The company offers a technology platform that provides multi therapeutic and geographic reach, enabling access to a range of physicians and patients.
The Proposal Manager implements the RFP/RFI development process and works independently to ensure proposal deadlines are met with submittal of professional, detailed, and quality proposal text and study budgets. The Proposal Manager safeguards that all the company’s proposals are fully executed from start to finish, within the designated timeline. This involves coordinating the proposal process, preparing the actual proposals, and presenting them to clients.
- Oversee the production of all parts of the proposal development.
- Collaborate with business development, operations, medical affairs, finance, and other departments as needed in development and finalization of the proposal process.
- Coordinate proposal text writing teams, including regulatory, clinical, biometrics, and medical/safety teams as well as all required third-party vendors. Including:
- Develop proposal schedules and lead proposal teams to timely submittals.
- Edit and revise proposals according to feedback—write strategies, risk mitigations, and standard project approach text according to guidance from team members.
- Tailor experience summaries and staff bios to match the win themes of proposals.
- Coordinate multiple review levels, including Executive review.
- Perform final formatting in Word/Excel and export to PDF.
- Maintain all electronic files/budgets/contract documents on file server.
- Lead the study budget development process by working with Operational Leads and Finance, as well as all required third-party vendors. Including:
- Develop draft budgets and strategize with Operations team to make the study-specific adjustments to standard pricing, and finalize for Finance review
- Participate in budget adjustments and maintain budget files accordingly
- Provide support (as needed) in support of study-related budgets and contract documents, post-award.
- Provide support in development of Proposal Defense Meeting slide coordination and content development.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required.
- Perform other duties as needed.
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- CRO/Healthcare experience required.
- Ability to deliver compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer agreed upon timeframes.
- Strong organizational, writing, communication, and budgeting skills (advanced in MS Office)
- Highly independent, self-starter with an ability to take input from all levels of the BD and Operations teams to create clear and effective proposals.
- Coordinate and edit proposal input from a variety of sources and performing follow-up.
- Comfortable “managing-up” to ensure proposal contributors are providing content within the proposal timeframe.
- Experience in the healthcare/health research setting is a plus.
- Experience with Grants Manager is a plus.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and must work 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Little travel is required for this position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. More in-depth information can be found in SOP's, working guidelines, policies, etc.
Elligo is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Elligo are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Elligo will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. In addition, Elligo will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.