- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/29/2022
- Website: getinsured.com
- Company Address: 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94043
About GetInsuredWe are a company on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class cloud-based software to bring the public health sector along with us.
It's truly an exciting time to be a part of GetInsured. Our vision has always been to make finding and enrolling in health insurance simple. GetInsured currently has the largest state-based marketplace footprint, and our consumer-friendly interface and decision support tools empower millions of consumers across the country to make better health plan decisions. GetInsured builds and operates award-winning cloud-based enrollment tools that serve state-based exchanges, brokers, insurers, and consumers. In addition to eligibility determination, plan selection, and enrollment technology for state agencies, the company delivers innovative agent marketing and call center tools and services.
We are currently hiring for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our team. Job tasks include:
- Support the operations of running 6+ state health insurance exchanges.
- Expand operations tools to help automate and reduce manual operations tasks.
- Assist customer support in fixing issues escalated to operations team.
- Create and maintain operations runbooks and playscripts for important DevOps tasks
- Utilize existing and improve Puppet and Jenkins tools used for automated deployments and configuration management.
- Improve current monitoring and tools to reduce end customer reported outages.
- Participate in annual disaster recovery test for all state environments.
- Join the 24x7 on-call PagerDuty escalation weekly rotations.
- Help expand and grow infrastructure that is scalable and manageable.
- Manage our Cloudflare security/WAF/CDN
- Permanent US residency required
- CentOS/Ubuntu Linux OS administration required
- Bash/Unix scripting knowledge
- Experience with Web security/SSL certificates, AWS ACM and java keystores a plus
- Used Splunk log management and Enterprise Security a plus
- VMware vCenter/NSX administration in development and production environments a plus
- VMC on AWS, SDDC environment deployments and support in production a plus
- AWS VPC/VPN/Security Group setup and maintenance in production environments
- AWS Aurora/RDS database service support in production environments
- Deployed AWS service automation tools in a production environment
- Experience configuring and maintaining Tomcat services in production environments
- Postgresql DB administration, and basic SQL query support
- HAproxy/Load balancer knowledge in production environments a plus
- General firewall security knowledge on VPNs, access lists and whitelisting
What we offer:
A challenging, consumer-facing problem space, where you can make an immediate impact. You’ll be wearing multiple hats and working on various projects and teams. You will get your hands dirty with the latest technologies, learn to use new tools and get the opportunity have your say in the final product. You’ll work alongside a great team that assumes the best intentions and makes every effort to show empathy and care in all interactions. We’re a well-funded and stable private company with excellent salaries, medical/dental/vision coverage, and perks. GetInsured is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Yearly Education allowance