- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/29/2022
- Website: getinsured.com
- Company Address: 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94043
About GetInsuredWe are a company on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class cloud-based software to bring the public health sector along with us.
Its truly an exciting time to be a part of GetInsured. Our vision has always been to make finding and enrolling in health insurance simple. Currently, GetInsured has the largest state-based marketplace footprint, and our consumer-friendly interface and decision support tools empower millions of consumers across the country to make better health plan decisions. GetInsured builds and operates award-winning cloud-based enrollment tools that serve state-based exchanges, brokers, insurers, and consumers. In addition to eligibility determination, plan selection, and enrollment technology for state agencies, the company delivers innovative agent marketing and call center tools and services.
Who You Are
Youre a bright, energetic, curious, solution-minded, technically proficient, professional. If this is you and you also meet the core requirements listed below, then you will be a good fit for the GetInsured Quality Assurance Engineering Team and can be part of a highly motivated, passionate group of support professionals.
Who Youll Be Working With
Youll be joining our QA Engineering Team to provide state-of-the-art service to GetInsured customers. You will also work closely with the development and QA teams to ensure prompt resolution of customer-reported problems. You will have a strong relationship with and constant communication with Product Management, to convey customer enhancement requests and ideas to enrich product functionality and usability.
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for the testing of software solutions developed by GetInsured. You will leverage your experience in multi-platform environment testing to develop and automate tests that will ensure our customers receive high-quality releases on time.
- Develop test plans and automated test cases for GetInsured software applications
- Integrate automated test cases into continuous integration pipeline using Jenkins
- Analyze, troubleshoot and report automation test case failures
- File bug(s) and verify bug fixes.
- Strive to expand the coverage of test automation and increase the automation coverage for various modules of the application
- Co-ordinate with manual QA teams and gather test cases and verification requirements needed for automating test cases
- 8+ hands-on years of quality engineering and test automation experience
- Hands-on Experience with RestAssured or other Java based REST API testing tools
- Demonstrated experience with WebDriverIO or any Selenium test frameworks or similar open-source automation framework
- Solid understanding and experience of writing locators in selenium.
- Cucumber, Mocha, or similar BDD test scripts development experience
- Oracle and Postgres databases
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Experience with GIT or similar version control
- Good expertise in complex SQL queries
- Good understanding of JSON, XML
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with Mobile testing tools in Appium, XCUI Test, Espresso
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Tomcat, Weblogic
- Experience with Shell, Groovy scripting
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Yearly education allowance