- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/29/2022
- Website: getinsured.com
- Company Address: 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94043
About GetInsuredWe are a company on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class cloud-based software to bring the public health sector along with us.
It's truly an exciting time to be a part of GetInsured. Our vision has always been to make finding and enrolling in health insurance simple. GetInsured currently has the largest state-based marketplace footprint, and our consumer-friendly interface and decision support tools empower millions of consumers across the country to make better health plan decisions. GetInsured builds and operates award-winning cloud-based enrollment tools that serve state-based exchanges, brokers, insurers, and consumers. In addition to eligibility determination, plan selection, and enrollment technology for state agencies, the company delivers innovative agent marketing and call center tools and services.
GetInsured is hiring a DevOps engineer to help us expand our monitoring and alerting coverage and to take on some fun new projects. We have Prometheus, Grafana, and PagerDuty in our tech stack. We also built the Healer which automatically fixes problems found by Prometheus. You would take ownership of this and expand and improve.
This is a permanent work from home position. You must be in the United States.
· Ensure all servers and services are well monitored.
· Ensure that alerts are routed to PagerDuty then escalated to the right people.
· Enhance the Healer to provide more types of problem detection and automated problem solving.
· Set up AWS CloudWatch and integrate with PagerDuty.
· Help integrate additional AWS services.
· Find and bring more tools aboard as needed.
· You are curious and driven to learn and expand your knowledge. Drive is more important than skills as we can teach you the skills.
· You can find problems and opportunities on your own and can take action.
· You have experience with monitoring tools in a Linux environment.
· You have working knowledge of Prometheus and Grafana (helpful but not required)
· You can write shell scripts. Knowledge of Python is helpful.
· You have experience with git or other source code control tools.
· You have worked with AWS, AWS hosted services, and AWS CloudWatch.
What we offer:
A challenging, consumer-facing problem space, where you can make an immediate impact. You’ll be wearing multiple hats and working on various projects and teams. You will get your hands dirty with the latest technologies, learn to use new tools and get the opportunity have your say in the final product. You’ll work alongside a great team that assumes the best intentions and makes every effort to show empathy and care in all interactions. We’re a well-funded and stable private company with excellent salaries, medical/dental/vision coverage, and perks. GetInsured is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Yearly Education allowance