- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/29/2022
- Website: getinsured.com
- Company Address: 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94043
About GetInsuredWe are a company on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class cloud-based software to bring the public health sector along with us.
At C!A®, and as part of the Vimo® family of innovative solutions for health and human services, we believe that the public sector Health and Human Services employees are amazing, but the systems that they depend on are a mess. Many of us have worked in this field, and know firsthand all too well the daily challenges that the employees face when trying to help the people that rely on a safety net and other public assistance programs. We believe that the main issue is the capacity and not the capability of the Health and Human Services organizations. Our mission is to do more good by using Technology to increase the capacity of Health and Human Services organizations across the country.
You’ll be joining our Application Development team. You will work in a challenging, consumer-facing problem space, where you can make an immediate impact. You will get to work with the latest technologies, learn to use new tools and get the opportunity to have your say in the final product. You’ll work alongside a great team in an open, collaborative environment. We are part of Vimo, a well-funded, stable mid-size company with excellent salaries, medical/dental/vision coverage, and perks. Vimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are bringing modern technologies such as microservice based architecture, Kubernetes, cloud native development to the field of Health and Human Services in the Public Sector. Towards this, we are looking for multifaceted, multi-skilled developers who can help build out and enhance our platform while adopting many of these technologies.
● Diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical issues, application, and database related to the SaaS environment
● Create innovative solutions to enhance client experience
● Independently drive architecture, design and development of one or more features / applications on the platform.
● Use Agile methodology to develop and iterate on features.
● Create clean, testable code. Participate in code & design reviews.
● Analyze and improve performance as needed.
● Collaborate with clients and internal staff
● Function within a team and be a self-directed individual contributor
Requirements & Qualifications:
● Experience in building high quality, complex web applications in C# and .NET Core.
● Experience with Swagger/Swashbuckle
● Experience with Python
● Strong understanding and experience with REST architecture / APIs
● Familiarity with CosmosDB or another noSQL database
● Experience with Azure or other Cloud Based environment
● In-depth knowledge of SQL
● Familiarity with DevOps and/or JIRA
● Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field
Additional Experience We Would Love to Have
● Background in design and development of Technology for Government Health and Human Services
● Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure, Docker, Azure Functions and Kubernetes
● Experience with Azure Synapse
● Experience with Pandas
● Experience with design and development of SaaS solutions
What we offer:
A challenging, consumer-facing problem space, where you can make an immediate impact. You’ll be wearing multiple hats and working on various projects and teams. You will get your hands dirty with the latest technologies, learn to use new tools and get the opportunity have your say in the final product. You’ll work alongside a great team that assumes the best intentions and makes every effort to show empathy and care in all interactions. We’re a well-funded and stable private company with excellent salaries, medical/dental/vision coverage, and perks. GetInsured is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401k match
- Yearly Education allowance