- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/29/2022
- Website: getinsured.com
- Company Address: 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94043
About GetInsuredWe are a company on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class cloud-based software to bring the public health sector along with us.
It's truly an exciting time to be a part of GetInsured. Our vision has always been to make finding and enrolling in health insurance simple. GetInsured currently has the largest state-based marketplace footprint, and our consumer-friendly interface and decision support tools empower millions of consumers across the country to make better health plan decisions. GetInsured builds and operates award-winning cloud-based enrollment tools that serve state-based exchanges, brokers, insurers, and consumers. In addition to eligibility determination, plan selection, and enrollment technology for state agencies, the company delivers innovative agent marketing and call center tools and services.
Youll be joining our QA Engineering Team to provide state-of-the-art service to GetInsured customers. You will also work closely with the development and QA teams to ensure prompt resolution of customer-reported problems. You will have a strong relationship with and constant communication with Product Management, to convey customer enhancement requests and ideas to enrich product functionality and usability.As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for the testing of software solutions developed by GetInsured. You will leverage your experience in multi-platform environment testing to develop and automate tests that will ensure our customers receive high-quality releases on time.
- As a Lead Automation Engineer, you will design framework, develop, debug automated test cases for GetInsured software applications
- Lead the overall architecture of maintainable and stable test suites to optimize runtime and maximize coverage
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners, QA and Engineers to understand requirements and create flexible and re-useable test suites
- Introduce enterprise capabilities, tools, and innovation improving efficiency in a multi-cloud ecosystem by evolving automation capabilities, CI/CD integration, introduce continuous improvements
- Generate test reports and traceability matrices as needed
- Integrate automated test cases into continuous integration pipeline using Jenkins
- Analyze, troubleshoot and report automation test case failures
- File bug(s) and verify bug fixes.
- Aid in growing the test automation team by interviewing and hiring qualified team members. Support the onboarding of new team members
- Assist in training skilled peer and junior engineers by growing the practice and capability
- Strive to expand the coverage of test automation and increase the automation coverage for various modules of the application
- Co-ordinate with manual QA teams and gather test cases and verification requirements needed for automating test cases
- 8+ hands-on years of quality engineering and test automation experience
- You will be part of a fast-paced innovative team and will have opportunities to bring in new ideas in the areas of testing and automation
- You approach problems holistically, create elegantly simple solutions to multi-faceted problems, and are willing to learn!
- Strong critical thinking, attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience with WebDriverIO or Selenium or similar open-source automation framework
- Hands-on experience testing and debugging web-based software including use of in-browser development tools
- Hands-on experience with REST/SOAP API testing tool such as Postman, RestAssured
- Experience with DevOps processes and setting up local environments with tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Jenkins
- Cucumber, Mocha, or similar BDD test scripts development experience
- Solid understanding of Software Configuration Management concepts and methodologies
- Proficient in at least one source control tool (such as Git, Bitbucket)
- Experience working an database such as Oracle, Postgres
- Good expertise in writing medium to complex SQL queries
- Good understanding of JSON, XML
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with Mobile testing tools in Appium, XCUI Test, Espresso
- Experience with Shell, Groovy scripting
What we offer:
A challenging, consumer-facing problem space, where you can make an immediate impact. You'll be wearing multiple hats and working on various projects and teams. You will get your hands dirty with the latest technologies, learn to use new tools and get the opportunity have your say in the final product. You'll work alongside a great team that assumes the best intentions and makes every effort to show empathy and care in all interactions. We're a well-funded and stable private company with excellent salaries, medical/dental/vision coverage, and perks. GetInsured is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Yearly Education allowance