- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 11/29/2022
- Website: getinsured.com
- Company Address: 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, CA, 94043
About GetInsuredWe are a company on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class cloud-based software to bring the public health sector along with us.
At C!A®, and as part of the Vimo® family of innovative solutions for health and human services, we believe that the public sector Health and Human Services employees are amazing, but the systems that they depend on are a mess. Many of us have worked in this field, and know firsthand all too well the daily challenges that the employees face when trying to help the people that rely on a safety net and other public assistance programs. We believe that the main issue is the capacity and not the capability of the Health and Human Services organizations. Our mission is to do more good by using Technology to increase the capacity of Health and Human Services organizations across the country.
- Work with clients and other stakeholders to map client data into Current schema. This will require a good understanding of the clients business processes and of the Current software
- Build data transformation pipeline if needed using ETL scripts to transform client data into a format usable by Current
- Work with the IT teams to set up automated data transfer from the client system into Current using a variety of methods file based, API etc.
- Diagnose, research, and resolve technical issues independently or with other team members
- Analyze and improve performance of data transformation and ingestion pipeline as needed
- Strong analytical skills to grasp the clients needs and build the data map
- Problem-solving attitude being able to dive into an unexpected situation and come up with creative solutions
- In-depth knowledge of SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in or knowledge of one of the following (the more, the better):
- ETL tools
- Web APIs is desired
- Azure or other Cloud Based environment
- Data Factory or similar Data Management and Transformation tool
- Familiarity with CosmosDB or another noSQL database
- Python or some other scripting language
- Expertise in Health & Human Services organizations will be a big plus
What we offer:
A challenging, consumer-facing problem space, where you can make an immediate impact. You'll be wearing multiple hats and working on various projects and teams. You will get your hands dirty with the latest technologies, learn to use new tools, and get the opportunity to have your say in the final product. You'll work alongside a great team that assumes the best intentions and makes every effort to show empathy and care in all interactions. We're a well-funded and stable private company with excellent salaries, medical/dental/vision coverage, and perks. GetInsured is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401k match
- Yearly Education allowance