- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 06/16/2022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.trillianthealth.com
- Company Address: , Brentwood, Tennessee
About Trilliant HealthTrilliant Health’s analytics platform delivers analysis of the recent past and the near future, allowing healthcare providers to understand what just happened, with unique insights about physician and consumer market share, as well as predictive and prescriptive analytics to enable health systems to anticipate what will soon happen, enabling providers to allocate resources efficiently and effectively across and within markets and service lines.
The Senior Research Analyst is a key member of the Research & Thought Leadership team who will support internal and partner-facing research projects and content initiatives by authoring blogs, articles, policy briefs, etc. using primary and secondary data sources as well as translating, formatting and summarizing Trilliant Health research for internal and partner-facing deliverables. The Senior Research Analyst will be instrumental in supporting the Chief Research Officer in the development and execution of Trilliant Health's thought leadership and market research offerings and have a unique opportunity to contribute to the creation of this new function alongside Trilliant Health's leadership team.
The ideal Senior Research Analyst candidate is highly organized, a motivated self-starter, passionate about healthcare, skilled in distilling volumes of information, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, thrives on ambiguity, and is an avid learner seeking to develop more knowledge about healthcare trends and how to disseminate insights to executive audiences across the industry. Trilliant Health Research Analysts are proactive and can't help but think five steps ahead. If you don't have the answer, you take the initiative to figure it out.
- Strong understanding of U.S. healthcare organization, financing and delivery trends and knowledge of the health policy landscape with healthcare industry experience
- Solid communication, writing and presentation skills; commitment to quality and creativity
- Experience analyzing healthcare data to create compelling stories
- Ability to present findings in a compelling and synthetic manner, in addition to creativity in design
- Skilled at using insights and research to bring stories to life
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative skills researching and analyzing healthcare issues
- Ability to synthesize and summarize large amounts of information and to focus quickly on the essence of an issue
- Ability to interact professionally with executive-level individuals
- Bachelor's degree; a related master's degree (health policy, public policy, public administration, public health, health economics, etc.) is preferred
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in a graduate research, health services research, business research or health policy setting
Trilliant Health Benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Unlimited PTO
This position can be based in either the Washington, D.C. 20001 or Nashville, TN 37027 metro areas. The position is structured as a hybrid role with a combination of in-office and remote work. A full-time remote option with periodic travel can be determined on a case-by-case basis depending on the circumstances and experience level of individual candidates.
About Trilliant Health:Trilliant Health is a high-growth, healthcare technology company. We are on a mission to be the most trusted advisor, dependable partner and provider of analytic insights to key stakeholders in the health economy enabling them to maximize return on invested capital. We do that by providing education and expertise through thought leadership, evidence-based strategy, and predictive analytics. Having rapidly expanded from 40 to 100+ employees in the last 4 years, we are looking to grow our team as we strive to influence positive change in healthcare by disrupting the status quo and promoting improved decision-making.