- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 06/16/2022
- Website: www.revenueanalytics.com
- Company Address: , Atlanta, Georgia
About Revenue AnalyticsWe make software to solve complex pricing challenges.
Why Join Revenue Analytics?
Because you have exceptional talents and you want to be part of a fun and highly collaborative team that creates analytical products to solve business problems for world-renowned companies.
What's In It For You?
· Competitive base salary
· 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our Team Members and their families
· 100% paid life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage for Team Members
· 401k plan with a generous match and immediate vesting
· Company issued cell phone or phone allowance
· Open PTO plan (take what you need!) and 9 paid holidays
· Gym membership reimbursement
· Flexible work arrangements
· Once again awarded a Top Workplace in Atlanta in 2022!
· Awarded a 2021 Healthiest Employer by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
Come work at Revenue Analytics! We are awesome and fun and you’ll get the chance to do hard things and work with great, smart people, all while applying your results to improve our products and solutions. We need your skills to provide complex data sets in usable formats for multiple stakeholders. Are you the accounting wiz we’re looking for???
The Senior Accounting Manager is responsible for most of the accounting functions including, but not limited to, month-end close processes, audit preparation, accounts payable and receivables, and other related duties as assigned. In addition, this role is responsible for developing and implementing systems for analyzing financial data and information to inform direction and decision making.
A Day In the Life
- Leads monthly financial close process. Coordinates with various Company personnel for collection of data, analysis of same and execution of appropriate accounting entries
- Constructs consolidated financial statements and prepares reporting packages to lenders/investors
- Provides analytical insight to Controller, CFO, and other Company personnel as relates to key variances or changes in data and/or monthly results. This may include variance analysis, detailed explanations and appropriate adjustments to the financial statements when necessary
- Key and significant contributor to the company’s annual financial and bank audits
- Leads the company’s annual R&D tax credit study
Who You Are
- BA or BS required with Accounting or Business Administration
- Current CPA required
- A minimum of 8 years accounting experience
- 5+ years experience working in SaaS or Software accounting
- Extensive knowledge of ASC 606, in particular revenue, deferred revenue, and COGS applications
- Expert analytical skills with FP&A experience preferred
- Experience in one or more of the following (or similar) systems required: QuickBooks Online, NetSuite, Concur, SaaSOptics, and Salesforce.
Who We Are
A pioneer of Revenue Management, Revenue Analytics is an enterprise SaaS company that partners with Hospitality, Media, Transportation, and Manufacturing and Distribution companies to solve their most complex pricing challenges. By leveraging powerful analytics and deep strategic experience, Revenue Analytics’ next-generation software delivers intuitive answers to help companies perfect their pricing, reclaim missed revenue, and take back their time. To learn more about how Revenue Analytics is recreating Revenue Management, visit revenueanalytics.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Success, Excellence, Respect, Integrity, and Fun!
Our core values served as the bedrock of our company when it was founded in 2005 and remain central to our identity today. Living these core values, in how we make decisions and how we work, is “The RA Way.” Each of us commits to uphold our S.E.R.I.F. values and operate in The RA Way, and the company commits to provide the resources we need to do so.
Revenue Analytics embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a Team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.