- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 06/16/2022
- Website: www.revenueanalytics.com
- Company Address: , Atlanta, Georgia
About Revenue AnalyticsWe make software to solve complex pricing challenges.
Revenue Analytics (RA) is made up of super-fun and wicked-smart engineers who thrive on thought-provoking work. Here, you’ll use leading-edge technology to develop predictive & prescriptive analytics engines that drive complex pricing decisions. If you want a new challenge and seek to grow in your passion for technology, we'd love to talk to you!
Who You Are
- Experience developing product-based applications or frameworks used by product development teams
- Experience working with AWS and related technologies; ideally with one or more AWS certifications
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures and algorithm design
- In depth knowledge of at least one modern programming language (Java, C#, R - Python strongly preferred) with proficiency in at least one additional language
- Understanding of the importance of Unit Tests with TDD and a desire to implement them
- Desire to develop software that makes a significant impact on developer and data analyst efficiency
- Strong distaste for performing repetitive tasks and seeing others do the same
- Demonstrated interest in developing and improving software engineering skills through personal and/or open source projects
- Knowledge of modern open source tools and frameworks
- General interest in craft of software development or other computing related disciplines
Minimum Experience/Education Required
- Software Engineer I: Bachelor's degree or 2 years of relevant experience
- Software Engineer II: Master's degree or Bachelor's degree +2 years of relevant experience
- Software Engineer III: Master's degree +1 year of relevant experience or Bachelor's degree +3 years of relevant experience
- Senior Software Engineer: Master's degree +3 years of relevant experience or Bachelor's degree +5 years of relevant experience
What's In It For You?
- Competitive base salary
- 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our employees and their families
- 100% paid life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage for team members
- 401k plan with a generous match and is vested immediately
- Company issued cell phone or phone allowance
- 18 days PTO, 9 paid holidays, and unlimited sick time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements
- Once again voted a Top Workplace in Atlanta in 2020!
Why Join Revenue Analytics?
Because you have exceptional talents and you want to be part of a fun and highly collaborative team that creates analytical solutions to eliminate the unknowns in business problems for world-renowned companies.
Who We Are
Revenue Analytics is a SaaS company that helps big companies make big revenue decisions in pricing, products and promotions. Our analytics solutions drive millions in revenue uplift and eliminate wasted time.
Founded in 2005, we leverage our deep experience in pricing and revenue management to empower our customers with predictive analytics engines that drive complex pricing decisions. Fueled by a recent capital infusion of $11 million, we are accelerating the use of these engines to power pricing solutions in four industry verticals – Media, Hospitality, Rail & Cruise, and Consumer & Industrial Products.
Revenue Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.