- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 06/16/2022
- Website: www.revenueanalytics.com
- Company Address: , Atlanta, Georgia
About Revenue AnalyticsWe make software to solve complex pricing challenges.
Why Join Revenue Analytics?
Because you have exceptional talents and you want to be part of a fun and highly collaborative team that creates analytical products to solve business problems for world-renowned companies.
What's In It For You?
· Competitive base salary
· 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our Team Members and their families
· 100% paid life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage for Team Members
· 401k plan with a generous match and immediately vested
· Company issued cell phone or phone allowance
· Open PTO plan (take what you need!) and 9 paid holidays
· Gym membership reimbursement
· Flexible work arrangements
· Once again awarded a Top Workplace in Atlanta in 2021!
· Awarded a 2021 Healthiest Employer by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
Come work at Revenue Analytics! We are awesome and fun, and you’ll get the chance to do hard things and work with great, smart people. Are you the marketing wiz we’re looking for???
A Day In The Life
- Identify new business opportunities through research and analysis of market events by industry vertical
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Vertical teams in promotional planning
- Execute marketing campaigns effectively to achieve event campaign objectives
- Work with Marketing leadership to strategize, build, and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels
- Assist Marketing leadership with the planning, execution, tracking, and follow-up of Field Marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Research new and creative campaign and swag ideas
- Build and maintain an events calendar, collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to reflect company priorities
- Liaise with event companies to plan RA’s involvement as a speaker, sponsor, and/or exhibitor including negotiating sponsorship packages
- Track and manage budgets and deadlines associated with events, including shipping, printing, sponsor fees, etc.
- Coordinate with logistics vendors to ship RA booth materials
- Create and distribute Events Kits prior to attending each event, to ensure attendees are briefed on event details
- Work with content and creative teams to produce materials needed for conference sponsorships such as booth materials, presentations, social media assets, etc.
- Manage social media and website activity surrounding events and partnership campaigns
- Distribute pre- and post-event communications
- Collaborate with Sales to track leads and evaluate event ROI
- Vendor Management including collaboration of promotional, logistics, and print vendors and maintains positive relationships with those vendors
- Manage inventory of marketing collateral and swag, ensuring the appropriate amounts are available for each event
- Build partnerships with associations and other relevant industry organizations by maintaining regular communication, identifying cross-marketing opportunities, and building tailored programming
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Collaborate with content team on content strategy, plan, calendar, and style guide
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Proven experience (2+ years) carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy for events, or commensurate experience
- Occasional domestic travel to support events - less than 10%.
- Excellent written, social, and verbal communication skills to be utilized internally and externally with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multitask and manage a variety of projects simultaneously
Who We Are
A pioneer of Revenue Management, Revenue Analytics is an enterprise SaaS company that partners with Hospitality, Media, Transportation, and Manufacturing and Distribution companies to solve their most complex pricing challenges. By leveraging powerful analytics and deep strategic experience, Revenue Analytics’ next-generation software delivers intuitive answers to help companies perfect their pricing, reclaim missed revenue, and take back their time. To learn more about how Revenue Analytics is recreating Revenue Management, visit revenueanalytics.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Success, Excellence, Respect, Integrity, and Fun!
Our core values served as the bedrock of our company when it was founded in 2005 and remain central to our identity today. Living these core values, in how we make decisions and how we work, is “The RA Way.” Each of us commits to uphold our S.E.R.I.F. values and operate in The RA Way, and the company commits to provide the resources we need to do so.
Revenue Analytics embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a Team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.