- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 06/16/2022
- Website: plextrac.com
- Company Address: 110 Main Street, Boise, ID, 83702
About PlexTracPlexTrac's mission is to empower and equip every security professional to identify and accomplish the right security work.
PlexTrac, Inc. is a cybersecurity company on a mission to empower security teams to identify and eliminate the biggest threats to their environments. The PlexTrac platform enables the automated reporting and tracking of cybersecurity risks and allows for enhanced collaboration across the enterprise. PlexTrac takes purple teaming to the next level and is changing the paradigm around continuous security assessment and validation. This innovative approach has allowed PlexTrac to gain significant traction among companies and teams of all sizes, including several of the Fortune 500.
Having recently closed a $10 million Series A funding round, PlexTrac is poised for exponential growth and is seeking top notch talent for strategic roles to join the team. Candidates interested in leveraging extensive professional experience to build innovative programs around a new concept in the cybersecurity market and who love working in a fast-paced, energetic start-up environment should apply!
PlexTrac Mission and Culture is to empower teams to win the right cybersecurity battles. PlexTrac is culturally a mission-oriented organization, by which we mean that we seek to make the lives of our customers better knowing that their improved efficiency and effectiveness has a direct impact on the security of our world. Likewise, we seek to improve the lives of our employees by creating a workplace in which they can flourish professionally and personally. We are flexible, creative, collaborative, detail oriented, humble, hard workers who practice what we preach. Those attributes in our team members lead to and are rewarded with a fast-paced, never boring, fun loving work environment — whether we are physically or virtually present with one another.
Our core values describe us as humans and leaning into them is how we define success.
- Integrity with accountability
- Service drives profits
- Aggressive innovation
- Positively impact people
Seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager who will focus on growth and development of existing and future client partnerships operating as the main point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts. The Sales Account Manager is responsible for maintaining renewals, and expansion opportunities as well as negotiating contracts. This role works closely with our Customer Success team during the initial client onboarding process in effort to establish, maintain, and learn how each partner utilizes PlexTrac. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a combination of customer-facing sales skillset and possess technical knowledge of the cybersecurity world to include purple teaming, red teaming, blue teaming, APTs, vulnerability management, industry frameworks and controls.
- Ensure positive relationships with existing and future partners via phone, email and virtual meetings.
- Work closely with existing partners to identify new strategies and expansion opportunities.
- Provide accurate and timely subscription renewal information to existing partners.
- Accurately capture and report all aspects of account and opportunity information within SalesForce.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure new partners are engaged in their path to success.
- Conduct regular check ins with existing partners to facilitate communication and strengthen partnership.
- Forecast and track account metrics, prepare reports and communicate progress.
Must be Capable of
- Customer facing communication
- Acute attention to details
- Active listening
- Developing executive-level relationships
- 2-4 years experience as an Account Manager or SaaS relevant role within the cybersecurity field.
- 2-4 years experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple account management projects simultaneously.
- Competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible work schedule - WFH, WFO
- Flexible Time Off
- World Class Culture
PlexTrac provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.